The Bills just gave away the season

jjmac

And he's not the issue because...?

Because Chan is? 25 for 32, 247 and 1TD should be enough for our QB to win games with the talent on our team. It's Chan's decision making, time-out wasting, tendencies that kill us every time. What happened to the non-conservative coach we all thought he'd be after Jauron?

Because Chan is? 25 for 32, 247 and 1TD should be enough for our QB to win games with the talent on our team. It's Chan's decision making, time-out wasting, tendencies that kill us every time. What happened to the non-conservative coach we all thought he'd be after Jauron?

Last Time I saw Shitzpatrick was throwing the ball not Chan but Chan is Shitzy Yin To his Yang

Can any team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like our Bills?

How many times can we basically control an entire game only to give it away at the end of the 4th?

Just pathetic...and I'm one of the optimists!

Last Time I saw Shitzpatrick was throwing the ball not Chan but Chan is Shitzy Yin To his Yang

Let me stop you right there. "Shitzpatrick" is probably the least funny and creative name I've ever seen. Because I have now seen you use it in a serious context, I will proceed to talk talk down to you as if you know nothing about football as I make my point.

Chan Gailey is the reason we were down. Chan Gailey not calling that field goal, is the sole reason. He's also the reason the offensive drive, before the Ram's game-winning drive, was stalled horribly. Now I understand a lot of Bill's fans believe there's a simple quick fix to start winning football games, i.e. you. But sadly, it's just not the case. Average QB's will always exist, as well as bad ones. I have a better chance winning two lottery tickets and buying the Bill's, then we do to find the next Manning, or Brady. Anyone else we bring in will leave us in the same hole.

If you can't understand that, well then, I don't know what to say. I'll let you get all worked up and scream for our QB's head, whilst wallowing in your knee-jerk reactions.

I've seen too many Fitzpatrick passes.

Let me stop you right there. "Shitzpatrick" is probably the least funny and creative name I've ever seen. Because I have now seen you use it in a serious context, I will proceed to talk talk down to you as if you know nothing about football as I make my point.

Chan Gailey is the reason we were down. Chan Gailey not calling that field goal, is the sole reason. He's also the reason the offensive drive, before the Ram's game-winning drive, was stalled horribly. Now I understand a lot of Bill's fans believe there's a simple quick fix to start winning football games, i.e. you. But sadly, it's just not the case. Average QB's will always exist, as well as bad ones. I have a better chance winning two lottery tickets and buying the Bill's, then we do to find the next Manning, or Brady. Anyone else we bring in will leave us in the same hole.

If you can't understand that, well then, I don't know what to say. I'll let you get all worked up and scream for our QB's head, whilst wallowing in your knee-jerk reactions.

We get your point. Over and over we get your point. Gailey is the reason. Fitzpatrick cannot be blamed. Now, read the TOS and pay particular attention to the section about not repeating the same thing over and over at every opportunity.

Coaching coaching coaching where is it at ? well lots of bone head calls that cost this team a win or two or more ! Chan makes the call not the players and we have seen the baby and it's growing process but will need a hot and up and coming coach as we have enough talent to win and chan just pisses all over himself : (

Wait, the Bills *just* gave up the season? No, my friend, that was weeks ago.

I didn't say give it up...I said gave it away. We could have and should have won today, and moved one game closer to a playoff spot.

"Enough to win games" is MORE than the other team, not some number that sounds good to you.

I certainly hope Buddy Nix lives up to his promise of a franchise QB.

In case you missed it the 2012 class is absolutely incredible at this point. Luck and RG3 look like HOFers. Tannehill has a future. R Wilson is a stud. Nick Foles is playing huge in his starts. Hell even Kirk Cousins can come in for an injured RG3, get his team into overtime with a TD pass, and then get them in FG position in OT to win the game.

There were, potentially, 5 franchise QBs just last year, we got none.

And I dont even want to know how good Brock Orswiler is going to be.

Nix has to see Chan is a shell of what he was when he was at Dallas. He has been living on a reputation as an offensive genius. He has not adjusted to the modern NF and it shows. This team does have talent to make the playoffs. Ryan can be a QB who could run an offense that relies on the run as the primary from of attack. The only way he stays as head coach is those close to Ralph want to scuttle the season and depress the fan base next year so it will be easier to move the team. Sad but true.

In case you missed it the 2012 class is absolutely incredible at this point. Luck and RG3 look like HOFers. Tannehill has a future. R Wilson is a stud. Nick Foles is playing huge in his starts. Hell even Kirk Cousins can come in for an injured RG3, get his team into overtime with a TD pass, and then get them in FG position in OT to win the game.

There were, potentially, 5 franchise QBs just last year, we got none.

And I dont even want to know how good Brock Orswiler is going to be.

Dont forget weeden. Browns have same record as bills now, 1 win more than last year with 3 to play

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

We get your point. Over and over we get your point. Gailey is the reason. Fitzpatrick cannot be blamed. Now, read the TOS and pay particular attention to the section about not repeating the same thing over and over at every opportunity.

The sad part is that he blames Chan, but he's the only coach in the NFL that can make him functionable. So, without one there isn't the other.

Just give the back ups experience from here out,. Sit Fitz ,we know what he can do, lets see who's #2. We have a fair foundation, draft a lot better , sign Levitre & Byrd, and hope the next owner stays here.

name='FireChan' timestamp='1355088339' post='2655224']

[/b]

"Shitzpatrick" isn't Meant to be Funny, its Meant to be Insulting to Him & His Fans, Who every week somehow try to divert the discussion to someone else as the problem

You'll never find the next Brady Or Manning if you don't even try & Draft a QB & don't say JP Losman every one said he wasn't a Franchise QB, I guarantee you go out & get a Franchise QB fire the coaching staff, hire a good coach next Season & the Team Makes the Playoff.

And Trust Me, I Have Forgotten More About Football then You'll Ever Know.