CONTEST Rams/Bills Total Field Goal Yards By Both Kickers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

98 yards

alright you.....

Previous contest winners in the last 30 days and Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Hammers Lot and contest sponsors their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of each are NOT eligible.

By entering contest, entrants understand that staff may choose to comment on, mock, poke fun at, and/or mimic any entrant’s entry and/or performance. Entrants waive any right to make any claim against contest sponsors with respect to any comments - disparaging or otherwise - made regarding such entrant and/or his/her entry, entry materials, performance, voice, appearance, participation and/or any other information provided or disclosed during the course of a contest.

By participating in contest, entrants hereby agree and each entrant hereby remises, releases and forever discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hammers Lot, its affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, sponsors, agents and all others connected with them and the promotion, contest, and/or event from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the said promotion, contest, and/or event and the receipt and use of any prize(s) awarded (if any) through such promotion, contest, and/or event arising in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to an act or omission, whether negligent, intentional or otherwise caused by Hammer, its affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, sponsors, agents and all others connected with them and the promotion, contest, and/or event.

alright you.....

Previous contest winners in the last 30 days and Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Hammers Lot and contest sponsors their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of each are NOT eligible.

By entering contest, entrants understand that staff may choose to comment on, mock, poke fun at, and/or mimic any entrant’s entry and/or performance. Entrants waive any right to make any claim against contest sponsors with respect to any comments - disparaging or otherwise - made regarding such entrant and/or his/her entry, entry materials, performance, voice, appearance, participation and/or any other information provided or disclosed during the course of a contest.

I'm guessing for pride only.... If I am closest, the next closest person should win.

I got a T-shirt and parking pass in the mail from the attendence contest very quickly. Hammer rocks!

I'm guessing for pride only.... If I am closest, the next closest person should win.

I got a T-shirt and parking pass in the mail from the attendence contest very quickly. Hammer rocks!

if you win this one.....we'll be askin for stock picks next......