Kelsay to IR

Rubes

Makes you wonder. Going into next season, we have five DE on the roster in Mario, Moore, Kelsay, Anderson, and Merriman. I'd say it will come down to Kelsay vs. Merriman, unless we draft a promising prospect. Then all bets are off.

I have no hard feelings toward Kelsay, and he's been a very solid though not spectacular player. But I do believe that after seeing Merriman start contributing, seeing Anderson play while healthy and seeing the emergence of Moore, Kelsay is simply on the wrong side of 30. The D-line is starting to finally come together and he's just not on it right now.

Kelsay is done. He hasn't been nearly as effective as Merriman or Moore. Also, I'd really like to see Carrington in there at end. He is a tweener. DT is not where he is going to have the most success. He looked like best D player vs Jax. Put him at end and watch the sacks, run stuffs, and pass deflections pile up. He doesn't get nearly enough snaps!

Kelsay is done. He hasn't been nearly as effective as Merriman or Moore. Also, I'd really like to see Carrington in there at end. He is a tweener. DT is not where he is going to have the most success. He looked like best D player vs Jax. Put him at end and watch the sacks, run stuffs, and pass deflections pile up. He doesn't get nearly enough snaps!

We should have cut carrington in preseason though!

Its nice to finally have depth

Makes you wonder. Going into next season, we have five DE on the roster in Mario, Moore, Kelsay, Anderson, and Merriman. I'd say it will come down to Kelsay vs. Merriman, unless we draft a promising prospect. Then all bets are off.

Is Merriman signed through next year?

End of the road as a Bill for Kelsay?

. Lets hope so. One big stiff.

very solid player, god pro. played his best ball last year, showing signs of slowing down now. could have one more season in the rotation but more likely will give way to a younger prospect not named merriman

very solid player, god pro. played his best ball last year, showing signs of slowing down now. could have one more season in the rotation but more likely will give way to a younger prospect not named merriman

Wow how many plays has he made in his lengthy career? Sure won't be missed

I don't know how 'effective' Merriman has been, but I agree that Carrington at end would make sense. They need him in the spencer johnson rotation though and obviously when he comes in fresh he's been a nice surprise.

I still think we should have kept Kellen Heard for the inside, that kid had skills. The Colts just signed him last week.