TSW Bucket list

boyst

So, I am just wasting time thinking of a bucket list for all of us if we ever got together...I think it could be some fun.

Beerball: Go to the bar he went to when he was in college, (Monroe Community College c/o 1921) and share a beer ball drink with him. Then make'm shave that stache'.

Just Jack: Hike the Adirondacks with'm

Rosen: Microwave, then submerge in water all of his computers and electronics.

Bills fans in Atlanta/Georgia: Go watch a Bills game at one of the great Bills bars in town (AJ, DrD, all of ya's). Stojan must wait in the car.

Poojer and GBiD: Strip club tour in vegas.

Mead: Strombolis and wine.

Chef Jim: Rent semi-truck and mow over bicyclists...it'd be rude to ask him to cook, but he better!

Pete: Drive him 1,000 miles in to the Canadian wilderness.

DC Tom: Make him write a letter of apology to Pete

Simon: Make him write a letter of apology to all the ones he's banhammered.

SDS: Whatever he wants.

Lori: Just plain talk football and wish her well.

CGF: Rob her bank and split the loot with her (hope it's not illegal to put that online?).

PTR: Get him some muscadines, fresh and full of flavor.

Buftex: Tour of the great honky tonks of Texas.

Selmon Smith: see below.

Hossage, Hogboy and Crayonz: see above.

I purposely left many of you great folks out so others may chime in with their ideas... Fez, Hindsight, Jim, Mill, SJBF, Fez, Gringo, KDiCT, Hopeful, Fez, Lana, Bill in NYC, Return of Buffalo Beast, Fez, RyanLBillz, Fez, gosh oh and Fez, I was just looking at active threads and there are a ton of'm...

Edited by jboyst62

I purposely left many of you great folks out so others may chime in with their ideas... Hindsight, Jim, Mill, SJBF, Fez, Gringo, KDiCT, Hopeful, Lana, Bill in NYC, Return of Buffalo Beast, RyanLBillz, Fez, gosh, I was just looking at active threads and there are a ton of'm...

Sweet, I got left out twice! :lol:

Hossage: hunt the manicorn.

Sage: drink vodka-lentil milkshakes at a ****ty Ithaca bar.

Hindsight: talk about how ****ty our career choices are.

Edited by LeviF91

SDS: Whatever he wants.

I purposely left many of you great folks out so others may chime in with their ideas... Fez, Hindsight, Jim, Mill, SJBF, Fez, Gringo, KDiCT, Hopeful, Fez, Lana, Bill in NYC, Return of Buffalo Beast, Fez, RyanLBillz, Fez, gosh oh and Fez, I was just looking at active threads and there are a ton of'm...

I know I am party-crashing here, but I suggest SDS and Fez be put in a room and discuss iPhones.

I know I am party-crashing here, but I suggest SDS and Fez be put in a room and discuss iPhones.

Damn, I was going to mention that. I'd have a little sit down with them to forever solve that little argument.

And also, just once I'd like to wish Mead a happy birthday.

I'd just sit back and watch SDS foam at the mouth about how superior Apple was and how I'm a moron who isn't entitled to his own opinion. Then I'd ask, "Are we done yet?"

Or Lasik

We're on the same side of that debate. ;)

millbank: I want to go on a photoshoot with him so he can teach me what he knows about photography! (he'll make me do some farming too, which wouldn't be a bad thing to learn. :) ).