braylon edwards: "sanchez is a beast"; should bills consider?

Braylon Edwards? You're citing Braylon Edwards?

This.

Outside of that, I've been saying since day 1 that Sanchez is the most overrated QB in the history of time. People have been putting him in Canton because he was the starting QB on a team that went to the AFC Champ game in his first two years. He was NOT the reason they did that - strong running game, great OL play, and an excellent defense is what got them that far. The only reason Sanchez looked good is because the running game was that good.

Sanchez is going the way of Matt Leinart - to the clipboard.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this forum always want everyone else's garbage QBs? Its mind numbing, it really is. He blows. He'll blow for someone else, then someone after that, then he'll be selling insurance to texas farmers in a few years. Just like Vince Young, or Carson Palmer, or Micheal Vick, or any other pieceOFSh1t QB that can't win on other teams.

These threads are so stupid it's unthinkable.

A coaches lifespan these days is roughly about 3.5 years, so why would anyone waste their opportunity to be successful on Sh1t QBs? The answer is they won't, and neither should a GM, or a team owner. Bringing in Sanchez would be exactly like bringing in JP Losman one more time, but since he already played for us people wouldn't want him.

How about we all pretend every Sh1t-Bag QB that gets the ax already played for us and THEN maybe.... juuuuust maybe these idiotic threads won't get started anymore.

I think we just don't understand here, that bringing in retread QB to "compete" for a starting job does cost the team in terms of divided reps and so forth.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see the Bills bring in new QB. But I want him to be a QB that has the potential to be elite, not a proven middle-of-the-pack NFL QB.

I've seen enough out of Sanchez to persuade me he is not in that elite category, nor likely to become so.

Edit: Flacco is better than Sanchez, but still....we whine and sob that we don't have a "game changer" at QB who can lift up the team, then lust after every mediocre or struggling QB in the league. I doan gettit.

Just to be clear, I don't 'lust after" Sanchez. I just feel like a change of scenery might do him well and since we don't have a great QB and have absolutely nothing behind Fitz, it would not bother me if they brought Sanchez in to compete with Fitz. Maybe a new challenge and a new offense would bring out the best in him. At times, he has looked great. At other times he has been horrible, but the Jets are an absolute nightmare so I feel bad for him. Sometimes it just takes the right situation for a player to reach his full potential.

Why does this forum always want everyone else's garbage QBs? Its mind numbing, it really is. He blows. He'll blow for someone else, then someone after that, then he'll be selling insurance to texas farmers in a few years. Just like Vince Young, or Carson Palmer, or Micheal Vick, or any other pieceOFSh1t QB that can't win on other teams.

A coaches lifespan these days is roughly about 3.5 years, so why would anyone waste their opportunity to be successful on Sh1t QBs? The answer is they won't, and neither should a GM, or a team owner. Bringing in Sanchez would be exactly like bringing in JP Losman one more time, but since he already played for us people wouldn't want him.

How about we all pretend every Sh1t-Bag QB that gets the ax already played for us and THEN maybe.... juuuuust maybe these idiotic threads won't get started anymore.

Yep, no QB ever goes from one team to another and plays well.

Signed,

Brett Favre, Steve Young, Rich Gannon, Kerry Collins

Funny you say that because I always thought Sanchez was Losman on a better team. The sad part for Jets' fans is Losman actually has a higher QB rating. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12482/mark-sanchez

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/5547/jp-losman

He's the #1 reason why W-L record for a QB is complete BS.

And Edwards is completely delusional. He probably thinks he is some superstar receiver when he is more of a bust. A legend in his own mind.

Braylon Edwards called jets decision makers "idiots" blaming them for Sanchez benching. He said Sanchez is a "beast" and will prove it given the proper opportunity.

http://www.nfl.com/n...nk&confirm=true

I've never been a Sanchez fan, but I have to admit the way they intended to use him this year subbing tebow in the red zone was "idiotic." Yes he's regressed from his first 2 seasons but why? If jets part ways with him should we give him a look? At a minimum he can be expected to deliver better performances against jets than we've been accustomed to lately. If that adds 2 division wins that alone is huge.

Thoughts?

Worst. Thread. Ever.

I thought when jets had Holmes and edwards together they made one heck of a tandem, who were clicking with Sanchez. Check out highlights from that period :

No thanks my memory goes back that far, Sanchez rode the defense and running game, maybe made a play or two in playoffs but overall he's almost as bad as fitz. Huge no from me on this one

I'd only be interested in Sanchez if we could also get Tebow.

Imagine the possibilities. Plug Fitz in for screens, Sanchez for mid-range passes and Tebow for the Wildcat. Behold, Sanfitzo.

Unfreakingstoppable.

Tepatchez

Teantrick

Fitzbochez

Fittzanbow

Sanbotrick

Nope, I think you chose the best one...Sanfitzo(w) it is.