braylon edwards: "sanchez is a beast"; should bills consider?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you say that because I always thought Sanchez was Losman on a better team. The sad part for Jets' fans is Losman actually has a higher QB rating. http://espn.go.com/n...82/mark-sanchez

http://espn.go.com/n.../5547/jp-losman

He's the #1 reason why W-L record for a QB is complete BS.

And Edwards is completely delusional. He probably thinks he is some superstar receiver when he is more of a bust. A legend in his own mind.

What is most funny about JP and Sanchize is that their path to stardom ended by ridiculous plays like buttfumble and rolloutfumble, both returned for a TD.

maybe you can post some youtube videos of Braylon dropping open TD's also? I am at work w no youtube access.

Every WR drops passes...He's had some noticeable drops in his career no question...But his last year as a starter in NY he was VERY dependable...His problem was never really his hands...His head is another story... B-)

Dumbest thread today.

I don't think so. It's not like the thread read "Bills to hand keys of franchise to Sanchez". I'm of the opinion that we can't have enough QB competition. I liked Sanchez when he was drafted. Have you ever worked for a really bad company, not like abusive bad, but poorly run bad? No matter how hard you work its like spinning your wheels. I think Sanchez found himself in that situation. Instead of being taught to be a pro, he was shown a circus.

Sanchez did not carry the team those years. They had a very strong running game and a top defense that contributed to their winning seasons. When those went away the last two seasons, we have seen the real Sanchez emerge. Even if he no longer can find a starting gig , Sanchez has immortalized himself this year with his "ass-fumble"

Good point.

Over the course of his career, Mark Sanchez has averaged 6.5 yards per pass attempt. That's exactly the same career average as Trent Edwards; and a lower average than Fitz has provided the last 2.5 seasons. Typically, Sanchez's supporting casts have been stronger than the ones Edwards was afforded. Mark Sanchez is not the answer to the Bills' problems at quarterback. :angry: