Wawrow risks the Rosen curse, quotes me in an article

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/11/29/since-music-city-miracle-bumbling-bills-have-endured-13-year-march-toward/

Bills Hall of Fame owner Ralph Wilson has taken the blame for his franchise's missteps. At 94, and his health slipping, Wilson has previously acknowledged he's not sure if he'll be around to see the team return to the playoffs.

It's enough to have driven the passionate fan base to the edge.

"Is it frustrating? Yeah. Is it painful? Yeah, but difficult isn't the word I would put on it," said Jay Rosen, a season-ticket holder since 1987. "Sometimes you're more or less emotionally involved, I guess, as kind of a self-preservation mechanism. So you find something else to do on Sunday rather than watch."

Bad as they've been, Rosen would never give up on rooting for the Bills. He has contemplated cutting back his financial commitment and canceling his two season tickets, which cost him about $1,500 a year.

Ever the optimist, Rosen re-ups every season in fear he might miss the team's long-awaited rising. It helps that he's become close with the people who sit in his section at the stadium. And that's comfort enough.

"You suffer together," Rosen said with a laugh. "Everybody has that in common. So yeah, you're not suffering alone in silence."

Better back up your laptop, John :lol:

Every time I see an AP story it makes me proud that we have one among us... then sad that he has to endure what we do as a Bills fan. It may be worse. Knowing the inside info, knowing where Thurman helmet was, Flutie's real height... the poor guy. Nonetheless, he is a staple to our Bills life. A fixture to what many of us left behind in WNY and a piece that holds us closer to our team. Even though his credibility must be questioned if he has to quote Jay...what's next? Asking Stojan on the 2013 outlook?

Every time I see an AP story it makes me proud that we have one among us... then sad that he has to endure what we do as a Bills fan. It may be worse. Knowing the inside info, knowing where Thurman helmet was, Flutie's real height... the poor guy. Nonetheless, he is a staple to our Bills life. A fixture to what many of us left behind in WNY and a piece that holds us closer to our team. Even though his credibility must be questioned if he has to quote Jay...what's next? Asking Stojan on the 2013 outlook?

So where was Thurman's helmet?

And what was Flutie's real height?

So where was Thurman's helmet?

And what was Flutie's real height?

thurman had a pre-game ritual of placing his helmet on the 34 yard line.....it was moved by stagehands to set up for Harry Connick Jr's performance of the National Anthem. (he missed 2 plays).

Flutie's height based on my own observation...was 5' 9"......he was listed at 5' 10"