Gailey- Fitz is the guy for us- full quote in first post

theesir

From today's media day...

We’ve always said we’re looking to develop a quarterback for the future, but I don’t think it’s the near future. I think we’re talking about Fitz being the guy for us and as we continue to get better, I think he’s going to be the guy. So I see us being able to be very productive as an offense with Fitz at quarterback. I’ve always said that and I believe that.”

http://wgr550.com/Bi...the-fu/14892460

What have we as Bills fans done to deserve this? :bag::wallbash::sick:

Edited by theesir

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what else is he supposed to say today? the only other option is TJ (which i wouldnt mind) but even that isnt truly a big step up.

hopefully its window dressing to get through the season and they pull the trigger in the spring.

or, more likely, Chan is just completely off his rocker.

From today's media day...

http://wgr550.com/Bi...the-fu/14892460

What have we as Bills fans done to deserve this? :bag::wallbash::sick:

WOW!!! what a freaking moron, he must be just trying to soothe Fitzys feelings so he can get the team through the season.

There is no way he can think Fitz is the future, if he does he is going on blind faith which is no faith at all and needs to be replaced immediately!

Ralph please sell the team.

My Lord, what is he supposed to say? Fitz sucks but he is my my starter for now?

Gailey still trying to win games, he needs his QB to help him do that

Exactly. People completely overreact to soundbites. Gailey needs to win as many games as possible to keep his job and Fitz is the best option right now. If he comes out and says I can't wait until the season is over to draft a QB who can actually throw the ball past 10 yards, Fitz would have 0 confidence.

Btw, is that Omar? I wish the Bills has someone with Omar's mentality.

Exactly. People completely overreact to soundbites. Gailey needs to win as many games as possible to keep his job and Fitz is the best option right now. If he comes out and says I can't wait until the season is over to draft a QB who can actually throw the ball past 10 yards, Fitz would have 0 confidence.

Btw, is that Omar? I wish the Bills has someone with Omar's mentality.

Since Nix has said this. basically, who cares? Nix not Gailey makes this type of decision, and Fitz knows this. Fitz is an intelligent man. He knows he is at best going to be competing next year, again, for a starting spot with the Bills. At worst Fitz is gone trying to start over, again somewhere else.

My Lord, what is he supposed to say? Fitz sucks but he is my my starter for now?

Gailey still trying to win games, he needs his QB to help him do that

He didn't have to say anything.

If they asked him about Fitz he should have said that Fitz needs to improve and is working on hard on at getting better.

Fitz is a big boy he can take it but don't feed us a line of BS. If he really does believe it then we are sunk until these guys are out of here.

If there is a stud QB in the first round, they will take him. If not, they won't and Fitz will be our guy. That is the reality of the situation.

I want a guy in the 1st or 2nd, let Fitz compete for the job with it slanted towards the young guy. Levi Brown said Fitz was a great teacher and if Fitz is our backup QB, we would have one of the best guys in the league. It's what he was originally signed to do in the 1st place.