Benghazi

This thread was started in November of 2012. The comments here have been quite steady, and for the most part critical of the government's inaction and cover up. The government has continued its cover up. Should we as a people be willing to allow the government to lie to us because some think that our demands for the truth might be political in nature? I want the government to quit lying to us. They've done it in Fast & Furious, IRS scandal, NSA debacle, breaking into a reporter's computer and with the ACA. Lies, lies, lies. There's only one way to get them to change their ways and that is to hold them accountable.

The government has been lying to us for much longer than that, and they have tricked you into believing that the only way to hold them accountable is political, which further works to justify their indiscretions, all in the name of "it's just politics."

I'll repeat myself:

"It's ... symptomatic of a Federal system grown far too large and too powerful by many maginitudes that the only way our representitives can be held accountable is politically, which has created a faux-necessity for the type of theater we are seeing related to this issue."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You can see the "3 a.m. phone call ads now."

"The phone rang at 3 a.m. for Hillary and Barack on the eve of September 11, 2012, and four Americans were left for dead..."

Phone?? What phone? Looks like they're watching a movie to me.

bn_laden_situation_room_white_house_benghazi_libya.jpg

The government has been lying to us for much longer than that, and they have tricked you into believing that the only way to hold them accountable is political, which further works to justify their indiscretions, all in the name of "it's just politics."

I'll repeat myself:

"It's ... symptomatic of a Federal system grown far too large and too powerful by many maginitudes that the only way our representitives can be held accountable is politically, which has created a faux-necessity for the type of theater we are seeing related to this issue."

The government's stonewalling is what's making this worse. How would you suggest holding them accountable?

Chef, for some reason, suddenly, I can't quote another poster's comments (and likewise my keyboard is behaving [on this site only] like the batteries are dying), but I still am curious...is that a photo of Obama and his team viewing his advanced copy of Game of Thrones?

Edited by LABillzFan

Chef, for some reason, suddenly, I can't quote another poster's comments (and likewise my keyboard is behaving [on this site only] like the batteries are dying), but I still am curious...is that a photo of Obama and his team viewing his advanced copy of Game of Thrones?

Either that or the night Osama got introduced to his 72 virgins.

You can see the "3 a.m. phone call ads now."

"The phone rang at 3 a.m. for Hillary and Barack on the eve of September 11, 2012, and four Americans were left for dead..."

I can see it going something like:

<ring> <ring>

"Hello?"

"Madam President, there's a national emergency! American lives are in danger!"

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

<click>

Edited by Koko78

I can see it going something like:

<ring> <ring>

"Hello?"

"Madam President, there's a national emergency! American lives are in danger!"

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

<click>

Given the day, I'd like to think she'd tell us something more like "It wasn't a national emergency, it was an emergency-like event."

I see Obama thinking, "Good, now Americans will die! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

How many times are you going to make fun and laugh at the Benghazi tragedy? Just for schits & giggles try Googling "Malaysia" and "airplane". You'll be in stitches for days.

That picture was not taken the night of the Benghazi tragedy. I'm almost certain it was the night Osama stopped breathing.

My bad. So instead it's "great, now I can tell everyone that Al Qaeda is decimated because I killed UBL!" and the other line applies to later on.

My bad. So instead it's "great, now I can tell everyone that Al Qaeda is decimated because I killed UBL!" and the other line applies to later on.

In all fairness, it couldn't have been a photo of the night four Americans were left for dead in Benghazi by the WH and State Dept. because no one knows where Obama was that night.

Everything and anything you need to know about Obama happened in that little 24-hour window: he left four Americans for dead, blamed it on a video, then hopped a plane the next day for a Vegas fundraiser.

In all fairness, it couldn't have been a photo of the night four Americans were left for dead in Benghazi by the WH and State Dept. because no one knows where Obama was that night.

Everything and anything you need to know about Obama happened in that little 24-hour window: he left four Americans for dead, blamed it on a video, then hopped a plane the next day for a Vegas fundraiser.

Robert Gates and Hillary were not with the president that night. We don't know if Joe Biden was there, but what difference does it make?