Benghazi

I wonder what is happening on MSNBC today?

I'm not going to look...but...what are the chances that they do 30 seconds on Christie every hour?

It's like methadone. Not enough to get the progressives high, but, enough to allow them to cope/make it through the night.

I mean, Christie was like 3 free rails, ever time they wanted them. Twas a great escape from reality for progressivess.

Now? Things look pretty shaky, don't they? :lol:

I believe, before the investigation, Christie said "What difference does it make?"

I just remember the good laugh he got with that joke he told. Ya know, "3 US citizens get sent to Benghazi..." Well, you know the rest, at least Gator does. It's his favorite.

The dude licks paint and collects cans along the highway. Gator is not all there.

Gator is an actor and a damn good one. Nobody could be as misguided as he portrays.

Yeah, no one's that stupid...but no one's that good an actor, either. I'm honestly torn.

Not that it matters much. Either way, he still only exists for me to abuse.

Yeah, no one's that stupid...but no one's that good an actor, either. I'm honestly torn.

Not that it matters much. Either way, he still only exists for me to abuse.

I used to be torn, but I've come to realize he really is that stupid, and once in a while he realizes how stupid he must be, and intentionally puts it in overdrive to make people think it's all a ruse.

I used to be torn, but I've come to realize he really is that stupid, and once in a while he realizes how stupid he must be, and intentionally puts it in overdrive to make people think it's all a ruse.

I just don't understand why people encourage him here by responding to him. Does everyone really miss Conner that much?

I just don't understand why people encourage him here by responding to him. Does everyone really miss Conner that much?

I get what you're saying, but the reality is that the Obama administration has done more to put progressives in hiding that anything I can remember. Pickin's are slim. He'll be easier to ignore when a Republican is president and all the usual progs return whining about abuse of executive power and unneeded wars.

Edited by LABillzFan

I get what you're saying, but the reality is that the Obama administration has done more to put progressives in hiding that anything I can remember. Pickin's are slim. He'll be easier to ignore when a Republican is president and all the usual progs return whining about abuse of executive power and unneeded wars.

I can hear it now, "did you hear that Bush/Cruz/Paul used a drone to kill someone"?

To each his own.

Let me tell you, it 's a lot more satisfying over here on the "no direct response/ occasional laugh at" approach to Gatorman's asinine posts.

He simply is not worth the effort.

Our next "Commander in Chief ?

Hillary Cancels Friday Speech Where Benghazi Victim's Mom, Protestors Await...

Dog chit brain doesn't like my posts? LOL, what ever. Where is the proof she changed plans because of a group of malcontents were barking at her?

Once people are throwing shoes at you, it's best to lay low and handle everything via video feed. Hillary's hands are covered in the blood of four Americans she and Obama left to die in Benghazi, and I'm glad to see the victims' families taking the fight straight to her. It takes guts to stand up to her, and it's no surprise she's too gutless to face them.

Once people are throwing shoes at you, it's best to lay low and handle everything via video feed. Hillary's hands are covered in the blood of four Americans she and Obama left to die in Benghazi, and I'm glad to see the victims' families taking the fight straight to her. It takes guts to stand up to her, and it's no surprise she's too gutless to face them.

She left them to die? How come?