The Next Four

JESSEFEFFER

Miami, Indy, Jacksonville and St. Louis. Three of these are home and only Indy has a winning record. I think the Bills are trending up, both offensively and defensively, and I think they will win these. Not that 4-0 is probable, but it is realistic enough that it is worth discussing.

That would make them 7 and 6 and back in contention. These teams are all flawed much like the Bills but if the D can just get to average against some teams that are in the bottom 12 in scoring, the Bills offense is healthy enough to finish strong. It starts tomorrow night.

Even in the OP's original scenario, the problem is that the Bills have pissed away their margin for error.

Sitting at 3-6, the most likely outcome for this season is that the team finishes around .500 and misses the playoffs. No one wants that to happen and yet it very well could.

Here's two immutable rules of Bills fandom:

1) Just when you've given up on the team, they'll give you reason for hope.

2) The very moment that you start to feel hopeful again, they shyt the bed.

I'm taking things one week at a time with zero expectations for this season.

Miami, Indy, Jacksonville and St. Louis. Three of these are home and only Indy has a winning record. I think the Bills are trending up, both offensively and defensively, and I think they will win these. Not that 4-0 is probable, but it is realistic enough that it is worth discussing.

That would make them 7 and 6 and back in contention. These teams are all flawed much like the Bills but if the D can just get to average against some teams that are in the bottom 12 in scoring, the Bills offense is healthy enough to finish strong. It starts tomorrow night.

Miami, Indy, Jax and STL all look at Buffalo and think "we should win that one" just like the bills are thinking right now. We thought the Titans game should have been a W. They don't turn out like they look on paper

Miami, Indy, Jax and STL all look at Buffalo and think "we should win that one" just like the bills are thinking right now. We thought the Titans game should have been a W. They don't turn out like they look on paper

True dat...but one must admit we got a better chance of being 4-0 in this stretch than any other other time this season.

Getting Miami on a short week having to travel to chilly Buffalo, home team huge advantage here.

Get Colts with 3 extra days rest, coming off a huge game with the Pats..you just know Indy is going bat chit crazy for that game..

Jax coming north, and just a god awful team...then we get to stay home and welcome in another dome team to the Buffalo in December

I do not think this is as nuts as most people think

Sure all four games are winnable. And 7-6 going into the last 3 would feel real good. But this defense, and especially this coaching staff has shown us nothing to believe that 4 wins in a row are going to happen. The toughest game is going to be tonite's. We have been horrible in division games under Gailey. And I am sure Miami is feeling good about their chances. A solid mistake free game w lots of CJ and good game management will go a long way towards a victory. Beating Miami should give this team some confidence. Another bad performance at home against our biggest rival, and Gailey can start packing.

Even in the OP's original scenario, the problem is that the Bills have pissed away their margin for error.

Sitting at 3-6, the most likely outcome for this season is that the team finishes around .500 and misses the playoffs. No one wants that to happen and yet it very well could.

Voice of reason based on years of experience.

If they win 4 games in a row, it will be the first time Gailey has ever done so with the Buffalo Bills.

We will win the next 6 and with a playoff berth on the line,will lose week 17 at home against an awful Jets team. See SJBF immutable rules of Bills Fandom.

Speaking of which, Gailey has never beaten Ryan.

Your forgot

Rule #3) One large beer at the stadium will always cost more than a 12 pack of Genny (Screamers) Cream Ale

Rule #4) They Are who we thought they were!!! (forgot which coach said that...it was on ESPN for years. I think it was KC's coach)

Rule #5) Mario Williams will be a beast when Deer Season closes for the year.

That's a pipe dream! When was the last time this franchise won 4 in a row in after Novemeber 1st?

You could def win all four but:

Miami -- has a decent D and an up and down O

St louis -- Has a good D (Minus the Pats game) also an up and down O

Indy -- Top 5 O will cause problems for your D IMO, and D is up and down.. But I think they beat the Bills

Jags -- stink and should be an easy W for Bills.

Your forgot

Rule #3) One large beer at the stadium will always cost more than a 12 pack of Genny (Screamers) Cream Ale

Rule #4) They Are who we thought they were!!! (forgot which coach said that...it was on ESPN for years. I think it was KC's coach)

Rule #5) Mario Williams will be a beast when Deer Season closes for the year.

Dennis Green, Cardinals, after choking vs. the Bears.

What the heck is this argument? Its not an argument at all. I don't care what they think about us, we think we're the better team and we'll say we can win. They can think they're the better team if they like, that's called fandom. Why is this even an argument. Oh right, its not. Just a statement.