Whose fault was it?

jjmac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz with two turnovers. FJ with two fumbles. The team with 14? 15? Penalties.

It all points to the coaching staff and front office. This team is a disgrace from top to bottom.

I'll give them credit for trying against a NE team that basically took the game off.

The more things change the more the stay the same... Regardless if we ran wrong route, in fact u watch he ran better route Fitz still threw the ball straight to a defender. The is the story of the game. Who cares if the announcers said the bills had a hot qb, what would u rather have a qb like Fritz today great stats but when it counted most epic fail or a qb who goes 10-25 yet on the last drive of the game gets the winning TD. I will take the latter.

I believe they were trying to win the game.

Yeah, but they didn't have to sling it to the end zone everywhere single down. There was plenty of time to get closer and take shots.

Fitz did not have to keep throwing bullet shots into the end zone with that much time left.

The more things change the more the stay the same... Regardless if we ran wrong route, in fact u watch he ran better route Fitz still threw the ball straight to a defender. The is the story of the game. Who cares if the announcers said the bills had a hot qb, what would u rather have a qb like Fritz today great stats but when it counted most epic fail or a qb who goes 10-25 yet on the last drive of the game gets the winning TD. I will take the latter.

This was a timing route that the WR and QB need to be on the same page.

Well why are we throwing at the endzone (from what? 20 yards away?) with 30 seconds left

Lost both our timeouts on injuries.

I cannot understand why the Lord apparently loves a bunch of lowlife scumbags like these Patriots

To be fair, 10-25 guy loses this game 37-10. 10-25 guy only works if you field an NFL defense.

Lost both our timeouts on injuries.

I cannot understand why the Lord apparently loves a bunch of lowlife scumbags like these Patriots

No doubt... when does the reign of crap arrogance, cheapness and favor of the refs end for these guys (on top of being a good team to start with)?