Whose fault was it?

jjmac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz with two turnovers. FJ with two fumbles. The team with 14? 15? Penalties.

It all points to the coaching staff and front office. This team is a disgrace from top to bottom.

I'll give them credit for trying against a NE team that basically took the game off.

How can you say they took the game off? Seriously, enlighten me. What did you see that I didn't? In my mind, divisional games are huge. So why on Earth would the Pats take this game off? And by the way, this team isn't a disgrace, the officiating was. I very rarely blame the officiating, but today was atrocious. That PI on Gilmore was a disgrace. The holding call on Wood was a disgrace. Your avatar is a disgrace. This Bills team performed valiantly against a superior team. Hardly a disgrace.

Sorry, but until our idiot head coach stops pretending he's smarter than everyone else and STOPS relying on people like Brad Smith and TJ Graham to win games, we're not going to improve. Why the fug do we have players like CJ and Stevie if we're not going to rely on them at the most crucial times? How the HELL can can CJ have NINE DAMN CARRIES??? How can this idiot continue to under-utilize Spiller week after week after week? It's completely idiotic and that's why I watch the damn red zone channel instead of the Bills games anymore.

Who was at fault: Fitz for a poor throw or Graham for a bad route?

In order of importance:

Ralph Wilson,Buddy Nix,Chan Gailey,the players on the field led by the QB.

Wilson is responsible for hiring Nix to bring in quality players, Gailey is responsible for properly coaching the players and selecting the proper plays, and finally the players are responsible for executing the plays led by the QB (as the most important player).

If the players aren't capable, then ask yourself, "Who hired them?"

The more things change the more the stay the same... Regardless if we ran wrong route, in fact u watch he ran better route Fitz still threw the ball straight to a defender. The is the story of the game. Who cares if the announcers said the bills had a hot qb, what would u rather have a qb like Fritz today great stats but when it counted most epic fail or a qb who goes 10-25 yet on the last drive of the game gets the winning TD. I will take the latter.

you make NO SENSE..a qb taht goes 10-25 this game and we lose the game 38-10..

The Pats punted 1 time this game.

It was TJ but that won't stop the Blame Fitz For Everything zombies.

Bottom-line: Fitz had a chance to pull a Brady and he pulled a Fitz.

Tjs fault, however I blame fitz. you don't count on your rookie in that situation. You look for Scott, Stevie or cj none open --> throw it away PERIOD!!

Donald Jones was standing all alone along the sideline, near the 5. Horrible call to wing that down the middle into traffic. Fitz has zero field vision.

Exactly. Chan's gotta go.

Puhlease that's so skewed! Freddy got the carries on the short yardage situations... Both backs were brilliant and the offensive coaching was brilliant. Chan's gotta go? That's laughable ... Understand the anger of our fans but throwing it all out and reloading isn't gonna work sorry.

Puhlease that's so skewed! Freddy got the carries on the short yardage situations... Both backs were brilliant and the offensive coaching was brilliant. Chan's gotta go? That's laughable ... Understand the anger of our fans but throwing it all out and reloading isn't gonna work sorry.

When a coach fails to utlize what is clearly the best player on the team, and one of the breakout players in the entire NFL, he's got a major malfunction. Just like when he called a Brad Smith PASS to the endzone when he could have run the clock down earlier in the year...and just like when he continues to put Fitz in empty backfield sets over and over and over, when all CJ does is gain yards and make plays. It's week after week....he clearly has no clue. How many years do you want to give this idiot?

New England was quite beatable today. The tenor of the game changed early with our ridiculous first half penalties, turnovers, and drops by the defense, especially Scott's. NE knew they could be in the game, no matter how erratic their play, and never let up. It's also a Bills thing and everyone apparently knows it.

When a coach fails to utlize what is clearly the best player on the team, and one of the breakout players in the entire NFL, he's got a major malfunction. Just like when he called a Brad Smith PASS to the endzone when he could have run the clock down earlier in the year...and just like when he continues to put Fitz in empty backfield sets over and over and over, when all CJ does is gain yards and make plays. It's week after week....he clearly has no clue. How many years do you want to give this idiot?

Spiller was utilized perfectly today. You don't know enough about what you are trying to talk about.Sorry, harsh but true... Freddy was utilized perfectly today as well. Empty sets worked just fine all day long too.

This was a timing route that the WR and QB need to be on the same page.

This, that is why I am going to blame the scheme, we are far too reliant on timing routes. No adjustments can be made and with a condensed field your asking for trouble. No timing routes inside the redzone in my eyes

Sorry, but right now CJ is worlds better than Freddie. Touches should be 25-10 in favor of CJ. Our coach is a complete moron who insists on keeping our best offensive player on the bench.

As for fault, who knows? But i do know one thing, Shitzpatrick manages to come up small almost every time the game is on the line. You can always count on him for a 4th quarter turnover when the game is in the balance. Plus, there were 3 pats on the screen near Graham. no way he's "open".