Ralph is mad that the Bills are losing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the article posted on TBD, that Ralph told Gailey that he is not happy that the Bills are losing. So, does this mean that if the Bills bottom out and finishes 6-10 (or worse) does Ralph tell Nix to fire Gailey (contrary to what Nix said last week), does Ralph fire Nix, or does nothing happen?

You would think so seeing as he has fired winning coaches in the past . And could this come with the thought that Pollian said he is looking forward to getting back into the NFL & he & Ralph may have talked after his induction to the wall of fame at the Ralph ??

Along with Ralph wants to go out with a winning team & Pollian was the only one to bring that with any consistency !!

Just throwing it out there !!

Bill Polian is the final answer. He will find the right coaches, draft the right players, and take the team to the superbowl again. There is no reason to believe Nix can do it because he has not done it anywhere else. Stop beating around the bush!

Polian would be an excellent choice to span the gap from old ownership to new. He would command respect from both and protect the work in progress. I love the choice and what a fitting end to an amazing career for him: bringing the Lombardi to Buffalo!

Dreaming is free...

Edited by filthymcnasty08

Polian would be an excellent choice to span the gap from old ownership to new. He would command respect from both and protect the work in progress. I love the choice and what a fitting end to an amazing career for him: bringing the Lombardi to Buffalo!

Dreaming is free...

Dreaming is free, and sometimes futile, silly, and boring. polian is not coming back to this loser franchise. This Polian BS is annoying since he has NO interest in Buffalo anymore after Wilson crapped on him. Wall of fame or not he knows this franchise as well as any other employee who got canned by a meddling loser owner.

Edited by Best Player Available

Classic misqoute from the media...

that the cryptkeeper cares. As the proper businessman he feigns disgust at the inferior product to keep the investors from panicking and the stock price from taking too much of a hit. No one said he wasn't a good businessman, he just isn't a good owner.

Remember the old saying "the south will rise again"?

Well it has, only in Buffalo!

We have 2 of the dumbest redneck, do-diddle, hapless clowns that run our organization. These guys need to be shown the door.

They are not leaders of young men. We need a competent football general as a coach, and we need a high IQ executive who understands the draft & free agency, and how to work over Littman & Brandon.

Doling out huge sums of money for mediocre talent, and putting franchise QB level money on a defensive end when you don't have one is insane.

Totally agree. I'd rather have that retarded guy from "Sling Blade" running things than either of those two. -Least he had the balls to do what had to be done.

Edited by #34fan

I agree Cowher is unlikely to come. If he did, I think he'd have his choice of almost any DC he wanted so I'm not too worried about the game passing him. But my passion/optimism that this, or something similar could happen is the thing that keeps me going. Plus, it saves Ralph from having to do the work himself. Find someone like Cowher (or Gruden) that knows a lot of NFL people and that ppl would want to work for, and let them be GM/Coach, whatever and hire people around them.

perhaps he brings back Polian. Since he let him on the Wall. Bring him back!!

Cowher could be motivated if the price is right.

Yeah, to the Polian idea also!

You would think so seeing as he has fired winning coaches in the past . And could this come with the thought that Pollian said he is looking forward to getting back into the NFL & he & Ralph may have talked after his induction to the wall of fame at the Ralph ??

Along with Ralph wants to go out with a winning team & Pollian was the only one to bring that with any consistency !!

Just throwing it out there !!

Agree 100% Polian knows you can't win without a franchise QB. I'm all for Polian coming back and resurrecting the Bills once again!

ralph would probably hire Polian. He is in the right age bracket for people Ralph likes to work with.

I am not so sure Polian has the same 'pull' he use to have. I also wonder if Polian has the same understanding of players as he once did.

Personally i would rather turn things over to Whaley. It is time. I wish Ralph would give him total control of the team much like Blank did in Atl to Dimitroff. Nix could stay on in a much reduced role, like Rich McKay did in Atl. Become president of football operations.

The model is right there for Buffalo to follow and it was done 4 years ago here in Atl.

polian is not coming back to this loser franchise. This Polian BS is annoying since he has NO interest in Buffalo anymore after Wilson crapped on him.

Wondering what evidence you're basing this on. Recent radio interviews indicate that both Polian and his family look back on their time in Buffalo very fondly and highly emotionally. And also that he wants back into the NFL, if I recall correctly.

If you think Ralph hasn't had this thought cross your mind, I'd very much disagree.

Buddy Nix is an excellent head scout, but the bottom line is that someone more knowledgeable should be making the draft choices. Lets not forget that Buddy Nix in one of his first pressers announced he wasn't the smartest guy in the room, and that was a room filled with media types.

There are exceptions to every rule, but I've lived in several places, including the South - - if a Southern man tells a room full of Yankees in a heavy drawl that he ain't the smartest guy in the room - - odds are he is.

At least, that's what my middle brother Darryl thinks.

Dreaming is free...

If Polian can get the #1 overall picks like he did with Bruce Smith and Peyton Manning, by all means, bring him in. However if he builds a one man team that goes 2-14 without that one player, please pass.

Wilson has said this type of thing many times before. Until we get a REAL OWNER in here, it's not going to matter.

As far as Nix, he's been quite terrible as far as the draft is concerned. He's missed on way too many people.

fixed