ex-TBDers you miss

Fan in Chicago

I'm glad someone appreciates my contributions to the board. I am thinking of leaving though. The negativity in this place in unreal sometimes. This used to be my happy place. If it werent for OTW I would even be here

Off the wall the place to be.

The wall can be depressing at times.

Bob Lamb, Markv, Gross, , Cablelady, Ice, Spiked Lemonade, Brandon, Paul, Thailog80, many more who do not post frequently as in past. Regarding present state of wall, its my opinion all who give their time to the running of this forum do a admirable job, one that often is thankless, one where they hear the negative from us who frequent this site by privilege , at no expense. This forum began at the early stages of internet, the demographic of the user early on much more limited than it is today, where nearly all who wish to have access to internet have it, the wall does reflect this today as the forum composed of a much wider , varied people. Much has changed, some have grown older, moved on to other things, this the natural course of life. But this poster appreciates this forum and the many fine friends gained other the years. Yes there are many I miss.

damn, that was a sad and tragic story.

Hossage and Dean

Yup, where the hell is the Dean,

and dog14787 was the smartest most awesome poster ever... :flirt:

In all seriousness, Bills historian Lori Chase helped make TBD into the best sports forum on the internet.

We miss you Lori!

Edited by Fig Newton

I'm glad someone appreciates my contributions to the board. I am thinking of leaving though. The negativity in this place in unreal sometimes. This used to be my happy place. If it werent for OTW I would even be here

Stay off TBD's inane topics and don't get stuck wrestling with pigs. I have cut down on my visits and posts there just because it is the same old recycled rants every week.

If it mean's anything, I wish you won't leave.