Next years hype to the fan base??????????????????????

gjv001

What could Russ Brandon do to sell season tickets next year should this years team turn out to be a disaster?

Do you think replacing Buddy Nix with Bill Polian would get the fan base excited for the 2013 season?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't they they even try to replace buddy with anyone. If anything, polian might be brought in as a consultant, but I doubt polian would like a role like that. I don't see this organization holding the buddy accountable yet. If we finish the year really bad, gailey will be the scapegoat, buddy stays.

Bills will probably higher coach that isn't excitable, but they would probably market it as such.

If the bills finish 8-8 or higher by some dumb luck, then I say they all stay. I am not expecting a big offseason for them if they are 8-8 or higher. If they are less, we get a new coaching staff and probably a new 1st round qb, but not barkley

HMMM.... Carson Palmer, Matt Cassell, Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez...., ahem, Rob Johnson. Remind me again, when was the last time USC spit out a qb worth 1/2 a $#it? Palmer? That's what you got? Palmer?

Don't forget Todd Marinovich.

Ya know, contrary to what a lot of people may think, the Bills could be in much worse shape. They're going to draft a frranchise QB next year and he will be stepping into as favorable a position as a rookie QB has in a few years. The Bills have as good an OL as any team in the league and the best running back tandem in the league. They will sell us on their new rookie QB and I'll be first in line. It's about friggin time we drafted a franchise QB and mark my words, it will happen. There is a zero percent chance that Nix and Brandon can sell anyone on entering into the 2013 season with Fitzpatrick as the starting QB. The defense is a different matter, but I think with a new DC, we may see better results. So the Bills are not completely hopeless, hapless, nor are they even re-building, they just need a few pieces to the puzzle. You sold?

So now we're in the business of hoping that overrated system QBs perform bad enough that nobody will want them leading up to our pick?

Is that what it's come to?

nope. that´s more my fear. you know, buddy coming out and telling everyone " thats why you let the draft come to you " or stuff like that

Ya know, contrary to what a lot of people may think, the Bills could be in much worse shape. They're going to draft a frranchise QB next year and he will be stepping into as favorable a position as a rookie QB has in a few years. The

Bills have as good an OL as any team in the

league and the best running back tandem in the

league. They will sell us on their new rookie QB

and I'll be first in line. It's about friggin time we

drafted a franchise QB and mark my words, it will happen. There is a zero percent chance that

Nix and Brandon can sell anyone on entering

into the 2013 season with Fitzpatrick as the

starting QB. The defense is a different matter,

but I think with a new DC, we may see better

results. So the Bills are not completely

hopeless, hapless, nor are they even re-building,

they just need a few pieces to the puzzle. You

sold?

I agree and DO believe that there will be a good QB followed up by a defensive guru. This team has got everything ready to go for a young QB

"Fans pick the play".

Each seat will have one of those multiple choice keypads, and once each quarter, the jumbotron will put up 4 plays. Fans will punch in their selection, and whichever the majority pick, will then be directly sent to the QB (whomever that will be).