Panthers Fire GM

I hear you but this guy has held onto his job for WAY too long. This is the guy that gave Jake Delhomme a huge extension right before he crashed and burned...

Well Buddy is the guy who signed Fitz to a contract despite being nothing more than a backup caliber QB. Buddy does not have the QB of the future on the roster. He's also had mediocre draft and FA results to date. His pick for coach also is not looking stellar. Tick...Tick...Tick.

Hmmm...you mean kind of like extending Shitpatrick?

I hear you but this guy has held onto his job for WAY too long. This is the guy that gave Jake Delhomme a huge extension right before he crashed and burned...

Yes, however, his body of work is much, MUCH worse than Nix. He's had more time to screw up as well. Look at the salary cap hell he inflicted upon the Panthers, terrible FA decisions and draft picks. Look it up, it's bad...

Hmmm...you mean kind of like extending Shitpatrick?

Yes, however, his body of work is much, MUCH worse than Nix. He's had more time to screw up as well. Look at the salary cap hell he inflicted upon the Panthers, terrible FA decisions and draft picks. Look it up, it's bad...

As opposed to the Bills, a fiscally responsible Hell.

Nix needs to fire Chan and Dave....if he refuses, then HE needs to go...that simple.

You can't put the entire roster on accountability watch and then dismiss the same level of accountability for your coaches. The game-planning on both sides of the ball has been terrible, altough much worse for the Defense, the QB sucks with Chan saying "He's our guy" and then turn your head and stick it in the sand.....demand change or change will come for you.

Agreed...Lived in Charlotte for the better part of the last 21 years, and I was shocked to see Hurney made it as long as he did...Especially after Fox got the boot... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

you mean like the guy that gave Fitz an extension right before he stunk it up. Or the HC who continues to call empty backfield (which take away play action) against a team you are averaging over 6 ypc w/ 2 min left on a third and short. Or the DC who doesn't know what a blitz is?

. . . after being GM for Carolina for 10 years.

So we should watch 10 more years of this garbage before doing anything. Chan is WORSE than Jauron at this point in his Bills tenure, Wanny can't/won't blitz, and Nix refuses for TWO DRAFTS IN A ROW to address the teams most important need: QB. He also gave a huge contract to Fitz (sux) and Mario Williams (sucking).

well, they have had the owner dictate a lot of those too.

you know, like drawing the line in the sand with peppers (definitely an ownership choice)

and giving deangelo the huge contract coming from the top allegedly (all that money tied up in backs in general)

fox allegedly being at odds and not playing hurneys guys to prove a point (although a good gm shouldnt end up in that spot)

Edited by NoSaint