Sunday's Prediction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Turbosrgood said earlier, the Bills are still unbeaten when holding opponents to less than 45 points. If we can somehow manage to do that against the Titans, I like our chances.

GO BILLS!!!

If I had seen this stat before the season started, I'd have bet the farm we'd be 5-1 now.

Glad I'm not a farmer.....

This is a classic letdown game. Bills grind out a tough win on the west coast, feeling good, then come home to a 2-4 team that has gained some momentum from their win against Pittsburgh plus having extra rest... Chris Johnson goes over 100 yards, Hasselback does enough to not lose the game, Fitz does enough to not win the game... Bills lose a heartbreaker, 21-19.

(Hope I'm wrong)

Fitz delivers what fans have been waiting for: Consistent accuracy on short and medium passes, and better than horrible accuracy on deep ones. Homers then say he's a franchise QB. Naysayers say bring on Thigpen, it's only an anomaly.

Others:

• One pick.
  • CJ Spiller and F Jackson both have stellar days.
  • TJ Graham catches a bomb.
  • Chandler has a huge day.
  • S. Johnson has a lot of yards, but doesn't find the endzone.
  • D line performs just OK. One sack. Nothing special, but nothing bad, against a solid O line.
  • Chris Johnson explodes. 110 yards, 2 TDs.
  • Two INTs against an overly confident Hasselback.
  • We don't use the Wildcat.
  • We score on a trick punt return. :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
  • We win a close one in a high scoring affair, 38-36.

This game was circled as a W the day the schedule came out.

This game is why some said the Bills have the easiest schedule in years.

A loss Sunday will be a disaster. There's no such thing as a trap game with the 2012 Bills. Every game will be a battle.

Unless the coaching comes in line with this years talent.

Bills 34 Titans 21

still waiting for that stupid Clippers. who does he think he is. hes probably hunchback, ugly, looks like an ugly fish, stupid, and just getting lucky with his picks. hurry up stupid with your wrong prediction..... dont pretend you're making money. you're probably collecting cans anyway, loser!

Gees PaatM. Kinda harsh dont you think.

We will win by the way.

We score 3 tds and 1 fg

24 pts

They score 2 tds and 2 fgs (Some points in garbage time)

Their main weapon is still Cjonhson. Wanny is not that stupid. (I hope he isnt) All we do is put 8 in the box. Run man to man and leave Byrd to fly in the back. We should win this one pretty easily. And at home????

Easy game. I'm already looking at Bills vs Texans.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Gees PaatM. Kinda harsh dont you think.

We will win by the way.

We score 3 tds and 1 fg

24 pts

They score 2 tds and 2 fgs (Some points in garbage time)

Their main weapon is still Cjonhson. Wanny is not that stupid. (I hope he isnt) All we do is put 8 in the box. Run man to man and leave Byrd to fly in the back. We should win this one pretty easily. And at home????

Easy game. I'm already looking at Bills vs Texans.

I hope you are right. i am ready for a Sunday Funday! When the Bills win all is right in the world. And when the game is over by the fourth quarter it is even more fun! You can take one eye off the tv and put it on some 'sugar britches' at the bar!

The entire Bills organization and fan base collectively "flips off" Bud Adams...

Buffalo Bills 142

Tennessee Titans 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3 baby!!!!! :beer:

"He's doing this to show that Vince Young was his decision and it's working out". I had never heard that before. If that's true, then how did that work out for him after all?

Bills are what they are. The record shows it. An average/decent team. Tenn is not very good. So Bills will keep up the trend of beating not very good teams.

Could be close or could be a game the Bills get on a roll. I am going to go with a roll and say 38-21, with Tenn scoring 2 touchdowns in the fourth to make it that close.

Wishful thinking maybe, but we are due a 'good feeling' game. One where the D gets some more confidence and CJ and Freddie each go for over 100 yds.

when they win the other team stinks...of course they just beat pittsburgh but they stink as well......afc who doesn't stink. Baltimore nothing but narrow wins and now the defense is very banged up - taking down the chiefs 9-6 means you stink

The entire Bills organization and fan base collectively "flips off" Bud Adams...

Buffalo Bills 142

Tennessee Titans 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3 baby!!!!! :beer:

Do you here Kornhole say at the end this was Bud Adams way of saying Vince Young was his idea and it's working out !

Funny stuff.