Sunday's Prediction

Gees PaatM. Kinda harsh dont you think.

We will win by the way.

We score 3 tds and 1 fg

24 pts

They score 2 tds and 2 fgs (Some points in garbage time)

Their main weapon is still Cjonhson. Wanny is not that stupid. (I hope he isnt) All we do is put 8 in the box. Run man to man and leave Byrd to fly in the back. We should win this one pretty easily. And at home????

Easy game. I'm already looking at Bills vs Texans.

good prediction..ill piggy back off of yours and add an extra FG to that mix for the good guys, 27-17 (the titans wont attempt that extra FG in garbage time because they will be going for TD)

and that quote of mine doesnt QUITE matchup with what I think I said : )

GO BILLS!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys Chris Johnson is running for under 3yds a carry as it's been reported he is too tentative and looking for the home run hit vs. Explode through the hole and take the 5 yes as every once in awhile you get the big run.

We win 27-21.

We certainly need it as I predict losses to the Texans and Cheatriots. If we walk out of that stint 4-5, we have the easier part of our schedule. What I'm debating is do I really want to see us 9-7 or maybe in a fantasy world 10-6 just to see a winning record, knowing we are only beating weaker teams. We can't hold a candle or a jockstrap to the elite teams in the NFL. The other way is just lose a bunch like always know we are finally getting more talent, and with another good free agency and draft be a real contender next year with oh, by the way the same front office but a different coaching staff.

I'll give you an example, the Bucs have a similar record at 2-3, but for anyone who really follows the Bucs, their new coach is turning their attitude around into a nasty defense, and a more explosive offense. I know the comments already on his bonehead last second play with the Giants, but overall he has been thE best thing for this team. They have an attitude and playing like the Seahawks right now. We need that in creating the right atmosphere in Buffalo. I can see more of our players getting that swagger like Kyle Williams. If 11 guys on our defense played like KW, we'd be winning more games.