Sunday's Prediction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys but Cj2K is going to kill us. My guess would be 187yds on the ground 2 tds. Fitz will finally but the dagger in a close game like we know is inevitable. Throws a pick 6 in the forth we lose 24-14

He has destroyed the Bills every time he has played them. :cry: Although, the Titans now have a different O line, HC, QB, scheme, defense.

The game will center around which QB is going to suck more, Fitz or Hasselbeck

By all accounts we should run away with this one. CJ2K is going to play well, but so will our own CJ.

We need this to be another showing like the one against KC. Dominance in all three phases. A playoff-bound Bills should not struggle against this Titans team.

Im not predicting any more games. Even though I'm 5-1

My only loss was vs jets. Jets were having the worst preseason ever and I thougth our d was going to be decent.

I hope Bills win Sunday.

You're 5-1 and your quitting? Damn. Impressive. Most here are wrong all the time and can't wait to blab.

Good for you but keep 'em coming!!

Edited by Cville Bills

I could see this game going either way really. The Bills D could continue to dominate and the offense could tear the Titans to shreds but I could also see Chris Johnson running all over our D causing it to collapse. If the coaching is at least decent I think we should definitely win this game though.