The forecast for Sunday's win over the titans

How will the players react to utterly seasonable weather conditions.

They'll talk about how it's no big deal, while Solomon Wilcots explain to the viewers that it's unusually warm for Buffalo compared to December, when you can expect blustery snow squalls during Beels games..

Packing clothes this morning, flying up later today - taking my Dad to our annual game. Won't bother packing the poncho!

Packing clothes this morning, flying up later today - taking my Dad to our annual game. Won't bother packing the poncho!

I read your post and it touched me. The Bills in western NY are more than a game and about wins and losses. It is about family and friends and shared experiences. Good memories last beyond life spans. You sound like you are a good guy and a good son.

I read your post and it touched me. The Bills in western NY are more than a game and about wins and losses. It is about family and friends and shared experiences. Good memories last beyond life spans. You sound like you are a good guy and a good son.

My brother and I (he's in FL) have flown up for many years in Oct. to take my Dad for his bday. For the last 7 years or so we've also taken our sons to have 3 generations represent. Have actually thought about when my Dad is gone, the potential for us to continue the tradition with our sons (but hopefully won't have to worry about that for a while)