Our Next Head Coach Should Be Someone From TBD...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominate me, the Webster Guy (which is actually me and my brother Jeff). As President/CEO and GM we promise the following:

1. Beer sales START at halftime. Lord knows the second half is when your headache starts and our team gets out-adjusted.

2. Artificial snow for every game.

3. Prime seating for all Two Bills Drive Posters that haven't told me I'm an idiot on the message board (that leaves two of you)

4. Awesome kids section that allows a halftime race on the field.

5. No more fat security guards obstructing your view, hot chicks with tasers now keep the peace.

6. Every kickoff gets returned or the guy gets cut. (hey if we're gonna give up 50 points a game lets take some risks people)

7. No Celino and Barnes ads. Ever. The only low-lifes we promote are Canadian Beer Brewers.

8. Strictly Rush music over the loud speakers. With condolences and respect to Ozzy, Queen and AC/DC

9. We rename the Stadium to something other than the owners name. (cheesy) Something cool like Lakeside Park or Orchard Park Stadium. Sorry but naming rights are gay. (Lucas Oil? Really? I hope that check was worth it....)

10. More reverses, flea flickers, fake punts and FG's, blitzes, bombs, big beers, fireworks, free hot pretzels for kids, tv's in the bathrooms, and full video access to our draft room, scouting reports, and all discussions made on draft day available free on streaming video from the website on the day after the draft.

Vote Webster Guy for Bills Dictator..............

:lol:

I'm on the campaign trail!!! All hail Dictator Webster Guy!!!

I'm not trying to be too much of a wiseguy, but I'm surprised nobody has nominated Hopeful for OC. Think Moneyball. Hopeful can provide all the statistical analysis to pick the correct play based on down, distance, time on the clock, wind speed and direction, injuries on both teams, sunspots, phase of the moon, defensive line-up and formation, etc, etc, etc, I bet that would quickly mean the end to long throws to the far sideline on third and short. :thumbsup:

Hahahaha... Great answers... I see a lot of the same names being nominated... Looks like the head coaching job could be a race between Buffalo Barbarian and Promo The Robot... I personally would prefer PTR to be the nation scout of talent and also choose our draft picks...

The Barbarian's street cred is rising with the success of Tannehill.

I would not like to be in charge of anything. if i may. But i want to be on the team. I will play hard and not get too tired and grumpy in the second half of games.

And i want some milk and cookies then a short nap at halftime should work .

No one mentioned Astro as head scout? Hmmm.

Ohhhhh you see? I told u guys I'm not good with names... I forgot there was another robot... Whichever one of those robots has the Draftek website, then that's the one I meant to say that I would like to be our scout of talent and also choose our draft picks...

I honestly believe that there are very knowledgeable people on this board and if we had the chance to choose a head coach from here, that he would do a better job than our 4 previous head coaches..

Let's go back to the previous postings on TBD for contenders. For example, the 95%+ of posters who raved about the hiring of Dave Wannstedt as defensive coordinator are prime candidates.

Go back to these posts and re-read all the glowing things that were written about Wanny by these super informed posters. It is great reading and hilarious too!!!

If that doesn't get you the candidates you need then go back to all the posts defending Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix. Huge laughs reading these old posts, but yet no one seems to take responsibility for them.

Let's go back to the previous postings on TBD for contenders. For example, the 95%+ of posters who raved about the hiring of Dave Wannstedt as defensive coordinator are prime candidates.

Go back to these posts and re-read all the glowing things that were written about Wanny by these super informed posters. It is great reading and hilarious too!!!

If that doesn't get you the candidates you need then go back to all the posts defending Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix. Huge laughs reading these old posts, but yet no one seems to take responsibility for them.

Well aren't you the Buzzkill....

Maybe WGR could hire you to do the afternoon Bills show.

Damn... Negative much? This thread was supposed to be "fun" I nominate you as the fun police...