Felix Baumgartner Space Jump **Sunday 10/14 @0800 EST (live feed)

ajzepp

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't they show the whole jump from the head cam? Would have been cool to see.

They've actually pulled all the video except for a 90 second clip. The spin footage is "leaked". I suspect a I-Max movie on this. It should be worth the price. I hope he can write a book. That jump still stuns me.

Looking at his post flight tweets I liked this one. "I had big balls up there. Spaceballs"!

That guy was really cooking. MSNBC reported he broke the speed of light!

http://i.imgur.com/59rw6.jpg

Wow, how do these people qualify to work as reporters?

I suspect a I-Max movie on this. It should be worth the price.

If they made an IMAX film of this with the actual footage I'll be stoked.

There was mention of a documentary being made, should be out in a few months from what I heard.

There was mention of a documentary being made, should be out in a few months from what I heard.

I can't wait to see it...whenever I see even a still shot of him standing on the ledge of the capsule just before he jumps, looking at the entire earth below, I get a pit in my stomach. I find this whole thing fascinating.

I can't wait to see it...whenever I see even a still shot of him standing on the ledge of the capsule just before he jumps, looking at the entire earth below, I get a pit in my stomach. I find this whole thing fascinating.

I was blown away watching it live. I'm too young for the moon landing, and I think this was that type of event for me. Absolutely incredible.

Edited by Faustus