Nigel Bradham expected to replace Arthur Moats in Buffalo

Nigel Bradham had a great game last week and was all over the field. He finished with more tackles than Barnett. We need someone who can drop in coverage and that is what Bradham brings. Moats was getting cooked in coverage, which sucks cause I love Arthur. We need a win though, and this could help us, what do you guys think? Good move?

http://nomorelinks.com/uncategorized/nigel-bradham-is-expected-to-replace-arthur-moats-in-buffalo/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was never fair to Moats to put him in ANY kind of pass coverage, especially man. Bradham played with heart but made a bunch of mental mistakes as well. I'm willing to live with those if he can show progression. I'm all for the move.

GO BILLS!!!

Nigel Bradham had a great game last week and was all over the field. He finished with more tackles than Barnett. We need someone who can drop in coverage and that is what Bradham brings. Moats was getting cooked in coverage, which sucks cause I love Arthur. We need a win though, and this could help us, what do you guys think? Good move?

http://nomorelinks....ats-in-buffalo/

2 things: I hope you're right

And where in the world are you getting this information from?

http://nomorelinks....ats-in-buffalo/

Where did you hear that the Bills are considering starting Bradham over Moats ?

Now is the time to play the kids, get them reps, and see if they're part of the solution.

That is what we have been saying for several years and yet here we are.

2 things: I hope you're right

And where in the world are you getting this information from?

My exact question.

I for one think that Moats could be a real force as an edge pass rusher on blitz situations if utilized properly. If the Jets could get 6 sacks from Aaron Maybin then Moats should be worth at least as many. Never-the-less it would be nice to see what Bradham can do over an entire game.

He just crossed the Moats.

He just crossed the Moats.

Ahhh remember when we used to have Moats rush the passer he was pretty good at that but hey our front 4 will get pressure. Ever watch great teams they use the front 4 to open holes for blitzing LB and backs sigh but hey we dont need that

As soon as Bradham made his first tackle, I was like, "whoa, who the hell was that? We don't have LBs that hit like that! Oh, Bradham..." He puts WAY more into his tackles than any other defender on the team. I was high on Moats, but he's getting killed out there. I'm glad the coaches have enough sense to make the change. I'd also like to see Morrison come in for Shep and Delano Howell needs to play. Byrd has never looked worse. Wilson too. Our safeties used to be good, but they look like utter garbage lately. Also, the entire D-line minus KW....