Brian Moorman a Dallas Cowboy

JoeF

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe that's the reason for the timing of his release.

If they were going to let him go anyway, maybe some conversation was going on behind closed doors and or some long distance phone calls to Texas?

Good Luck Brian! and Kick the S;;T out of it down there !!

Great guy and player.

Lets hope him mentoring Powell a bit pays of.

If they were going to let him go anyway, maybe some conversation was going on behind closed doors and or some long distance phone calls to Texas?

Great guy and player.

say what?

Unless we meet in the Super Bowl, it will be a few years before we see him again. Wonder if he'll still be around?

honest answer - probably not.

and if we do, it would likely be another team. hes entering that end phase of his career where he will getting replaced by younger guys whenever possible.

So he gets this years remaining salary from Buffalo, plus whatever he hooks Jerry for? I have a feeling I'm misunderstanding something.

His salary from the bills became guaranteed after week one. He'll also get whatever the cowboys pay him. Part of new CBA.

Edited by prenzoni

At the MNF game, Moorman told one of my idiot Cowboy friends wearing a ROMO jersey "to get the hell out of my tailgate." I guess he can tailgate with us again....

We are the dudes with the Coffin Corner Tailgate Extravaganza. He came to our tailgate every week for years firing us up. He never let the Bills down. I can't say the same for Dehaven and the front office. Oh well, Go Bills! God Bless the Moormans!

The Raiders stole his leg last year and we just replaced it.....

post-11534-0-53273300-1348697721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Butch Rolle 4 President

It is good for Brian. He works too hard for him not to be employed. I think this has a lot to do with him being told to kick short making his stats look bad not strength of leg.

He was told to kick short and then was released for short kicks? Those devious bastards! Hope he doens't read this thread---best that he doesn't know....

There goes the theory about his wife. We really did just release him for performance

The one where she thought his release was premature?

Great guy and player.

You should always assume a conspiracy. Makes life much more interesting