Guess Who Is 27th In The NFL In Passing Yards...

Pitta

You guessed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick. Before everyone gets there jollys that Fitz is tied for lead in passing TDs. Even though 3 came in garbage time against the Jets and the other 5 against sh*tty teams. He is 27th in passing yards. Guys ahead of him include Ryan Tannehill, Bradon Weeden, Jake Locker, Mark Sanchez, etc. If he did not have that garbage time against the Jets he probably would be last. The key to this season is division games. With a huge one coming up on Sunday. We can't go 1-5 like we did last year in divison. I will change my tune when we start winning against good teams.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guessed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick. Before everyone gets there jollys that Fitz is tied for lead in passing TDs. Even though 3 came in garbage time against the Jets and the other 5 against sh*tty teams. He is 27th in passing yards. Guys ahead of him include Ryan Tannehill, Bradon Weeden, Jake Locker, Mark Sanchez, etc. If he did not have that garbage time against the Jets he probably would be last. The key to this season is division games. With a huge one coming up on Sunday. We can't go 1-5 like we did last year in divison. I will change my tune when we start winning against good teams.

Good thing stats like this matter and not overall records. Otherwise Buffalo would be 2-1, and teams like Pittsburgh, Indy & New Orleans--with QBs who rank in the top 10 in passing yards--would have losing records...oh wait.

Edited by thebandit27

The Bills are 3rd in the league rushing, and in three games have had one where they were blown out, one where they blew out the opposition and were running down the clock, and one where they were protecting a lead in a reasonably close game.

So Fitzpatrick isn't throwing the ball as much as, say, Stafford or Manning. So what's your point?

I get my "jollys" from TD's much more than yards passing. When the team is running all over the opponent you really don't need to throw for 400 ypg. But this is a nice new angle to bash our QB with more wins this season than Brady, Manning, Stafford, Big Ben, Brees...

Where do the Bills rank in total rushing yardage and yards per carry?

So teams just let recievers roam free in garbage time? the man can find open recievers in the end zone give him some credit he has done a great job managing the games the past two weeks.