McKelvin at WR

Mango

Just a thought. He is pretty explosive with the ball on KR and PR. It might be a nice stop gap with CJ and possibly Fred out for the Pats game. Get him 5 plays or so a game where he sits on a couple of screens and easy short slants or out routes. See if this guy can make a few guys miss. He is a physiological machine, great speed and acceleration. Not to mention we have yet to do it. could create some mismatches elsewhere against the Hoodie. We need something extra offensively for the Pats.

Flame away

There is a big differnece between catching a kick and running thru on coming players, basically a skill you learn as a child.

And learning routes and calls and being able to get open when covered.

Now if you are saying, line him up every once in a while at wideout and use him for reverses/ fake reverse throw down field. Then that may be an option.

I like the out of the box thinking here.

That said, and ball skills aside, it seems to me a lot of offensive players have been let go due to their inability to grasp the playbook.

Now I don't know leodis, I I know what I hear when he is interviewed. If Vince young was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, Mcklovin may be the spoon.

Besides isn't TJ Grahm supposed to be the speedy elusive WR??? Also th Hester experiment hasn't panned out all that significantly for chi town.

Someone figure out how to try it on madden. If it works, let chan know!