My weekly prediction; Why I think the bills win and thoughts

So I'm 1-1 on my predictions.

Predicted a blow out against the Jets. I guess I thought we were who we thought we were. Huh?

Maybe the @ss spanking that we got week one was just the spanking we needed. HONESTLY. So in that respect, thanks New Jersey Jets. We played better Sunday. We addressed Fitzs' weakness by running first, passing 2nd. Our defense woke the hell up. We needed that. Again, a good @ass whipping is what they needed. Our whole d played with a spark. Even our #1 draft pick. He got beat towards the end, but it was over by then.

Please dont talk to me about Trent Richardson. Peyton Hillis, Jaamal Charles couldnt do anything on us, why would a rookie be able to? Welcome to the Nfl Trent.

Please dont talk to me about Brandon Weeny. He's still a rookie. While his accuracy could be better than Fitz, he's still a freaking rookie. Maybe Fitz is learning to be a game manager. Anyway, welcome to the Nfl Weeny. And c'mon he's no Caaaaaam or even RG6.

Reason #1-10 why we win big this weekend. CJ Thriller!

We win big 35-17

Edit: Andrew Luck looks like a prehistoric caveman

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll win but not as high as you guys think. We'll beat the Brown Asses by 10, 27-17, and another 100+ yd game for Spiller. We'll shut down their run game, and agree on how we did shut down Charles, and did a decent job on Greene. Wheaden will not be able to execute on the short passing game that torched us in week 1

Chan said it after Sunday's game...they got their @ss handed to them by the Jets and everyone kicked dirt on them. They handed the Chiefs' @ss to them and they're on a pedestal. Neither of which is true.

How they play against the Browns will tell me a lot. This is a team they should beat.

Chan said it after Sunday's game...they got their @ss handed to them by the Jets and everyone kicked dirt on them. They handed the Chiefs' @ss to them and they're on a pedestal. Neither of which is true.

How they play against the Browns will tell me a lot. This is a team they should beat.

Agreed. And also the next week against the pats*, a team they shouldn't beat.

I predict I'm going to Albany to visit the inlaws, where I'll drink a few too many Stellas while watching the scores on my neice's laptop. And the Bills win. Fitz throws zero INTs again, but is also below the 200 mark in yards.

Are you a Good Fitz... or a Bad Fitz?

Based on the first two games, we don't know what to expect and anything can happen.

On paper, it seems like the Bills should be able to do as well as they did against KC.

It's a road game, which seems to be a problem for this team.

Bold Prediction: Bills 34, Browns 24.

Are you a Good Fitz... or a Bad Fitz?

Based on the first two games, we don't know what to expect and anything can happen.

On paper, it seems like the Bills should be able to do as well as they did against KC.

It's a road game, which seems to be a problem for this team.

Bold Prediction: Bills 34, Browns 24.

I was at the game, Fitz numbers were good, but......he was still the bad Fitz, he missed some throws in horrendous fashion. Notably the first throw of the game.

I'll Second that. Come the 2013 Draft, we're gonna have to Give up alot, because we need a 1st Round Top2 QB in the draft.

Actually wouldn't mind doing so. I think this team is finally in a position to make a big draft day move and sign a couple stop gap FA's to plug up a couple leaks.

I was at the game, Fitz numbers were good, but......he was still the bad Fitz, he missed some throws in horrendous fashion. Notably the first throw of the game.

He had some bad throws. But what about the td to chandler? Exactly where it was supposed to be. 2 tds no ints.

The throw to the shoe of chandler on the first pass of the game was bad. But it was the 1st pass, as you say. He eventually warmed up. He just needs to start faster.

It's a road game... that scares me.. should be a close game. 24-20 Bills.

You guys need to read my original post again. Dont care if they are hungry to win. Dont care if they dont want to be 0-3. No one does. But if you just dont have the complete talent, what can you do??? They will go 0-3.

A bad rookie qb will beat us? Their main weapon is their starting ROOKIE rb. Josh Cribbs or Massaquoio are the top wrs. Josh Cribbs is basically a better version of our Roscoe Parrish. Massadude is decent. Anyway, their qb is a rookie, which will make their wrs average.

I didnt even mention our oline in my original post. They are doing a fantastic job and will probably look better against a sad and defeated team.

Easy win. Oh and please stop with the road win stuff. If a team is better, that "tiny" edge shouldnt matter.

Browns games always scare me.

Still can't the 2009, 6-3 win by the Browns out of my head. You know the game in which their QB completed only two throws and STILL beat us.

If the past three or so games serves as anything, I expect a low-scoring FG-driven game. Bills 19 Browns 12.

That was 2009. This is 2012. I understand how they may scare you. But not this weekend.