Kyle Williams was AMAZING today!

Kyle Williams literally pushed an offensive lineman 3-5 yards on initial contact right into the running back for a loss early in the game. One of the most dominating plays I have ever seen. He dominted the interior all game. Amazing performance, its up there with the Pittsburg game, perhaps even better.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

At one point they had 3 (!!!!) guys working Mario, that leaves room for the others. Great game by the starting D line, however the stuff shown in the 4th quarter was very suspect.

They had replacments in a lot of the positions in the 4th quarter especially on the D-line. 4th quarter doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I think the other issue to go with the fact the second string was in for the fourth was the vanilla play calling on O and probably went prevent on D.

I've got no problems with getting the back-ups playing time, but they still have to make KC earn it, rather than Chan being a gentleman and not running the score up.

Hopefully Chan changed his mind about that with what Crennel did at the end. The game is 60 minutes, you play for 60.

Hate to quote him, but it goes with what Belichek said a few years back when the Pats went 18-1 and were running up the score.

You want us to stop scoring then you have to stop us.

Kyle is an absolute nightmare for offensive coordinators. He collapses the pocket routinely on pass plays, drives guards into the play on runs blowing them up before they develop, and occasionally he does something superhuman; like what he did to the chiefs left guard on the play he recorded his second sack.

A lot of Kyle's success was attributable to Mario. Good team work.

Alot of his success was because the guy is unstoppable. You need at least two guys a game on him. And than he's sill s screwing you up. I've said it since his LSU days the guy is a beast hands down. He did it without Mario so he may help but very little..

Alot of his success was because the guy is unstoppable. You need at least two guys a game on him. And than he's sill s screwing you up. I've said it since his LSU days the guy is a beast hands down. He did it without Mario so he may help but very little..

kw is absolutely a beast and absolutely has his way with his opponants, but i think that having mario and marcel out there with him absoulutely helps. i'm not saying that kw on his own is not impressive, i'm just saying kw lined up next to his teammates should make a normal human being brown their shorts.

As the number one overall pick Mario has two probowls. Kyle has two as a fifth round pick. Both have one as an alternate and one voted in as a starter (is that right? Per Wikipedia anyhow)

While I think Mario is a great addition to this team and a better athlete it's not like Kyle isn't highly regarded in the league if not by Bills fans.

Kyle Williams literally pushed an offensive lineman 3-5 yards on initial contact right into the running back for a loss early in the game. One of the most dominating plays I have ever seen. He dominted the interior all game. Amazing performance, its up there with the Pittsburg game, perhaps even better.

What I like about Kyle Williams is he never gives up, no quit in him at all, he fights through everything!!!

Yeah his performance wa svery encouraging. I don't know what he does, but he seriously gets off the ball like nobody I have ever seen. there a re a couple lays per game where it seems like he is in the backfield before the O-line has even moved lmao. It's awesome!

I haven't seen the replay on kyle's second half sack but I'm fairly certain I saw him put the guard on his back and then stomp over him to the qb.

The guard or center kind of swung at him with his left arm and left the fullback to try to block Kyle on his own after he had a 3 yard run at him untouched. I know the mentality fullbacks should have, but what a nightmare for him!

Anyone hear a stupid comment from the announcer, something like: "Kyle Williams had a great game. When was the last time he had two sacks in a game? I don't think that's happened before!"?

This is at least his fourth game with two sacks, including against the Chiefs Halloween 2010. That's what happens when you single block him!