Where in the NFL is Roscoe P ??

T master

Watching the game tonight i saw the # 11 but it wasn't Roscoe P , then i looked up available FA & it said the Raiders let him go ..

Wouldn't that make a ton of sense from the Bills standpoint to bring him back ? He knows the offense , he's got speed , he should be healthy ,& he played in the slot .

Plus Gailey liked him it's just that he couldn't stay healthy , in this situation it might be a smart move if he is out there . Has any one heard where or what Roscoe P is doing ??

Pretty sure he is on the Winston-Salem Grociery Baggers. He got a call from Kurt Warner and was hooked up with a starting position in isle 12.

Anyone that wants this idiot on our team again seriously needs fhier head checked. We just lost 2 players to injury. You want tobsign another that will be injured within 7 plays?

What the F$(K!!!

Watching the game tonight i saw the # 11 but it wasn't Roscoe P , then i looked up available FA & it said the Raiders let him go ..

Wouldn't that make a ton of sense from the Bills standpoint to bring him back ? He knows the offense , he's got speed , he should be healthy ,& he played in the slot .

Plus Gailey liked him it's just that he couldn't stay healthy , in this situation it might be a smart move if he is out there . Has any one heard where or what Roscoe P is doing ??

Parrish was cut by the Raiders after he muffed two punts in a pre season game...

Pretty sure he is on the Winston-Salem Grociery Baggers. He got a call from Kurt Warner and was hooked up with a starting position in isle 12.

Anyone that wants this idiot on our team again seriously needs fhier head checked. We just lost 2 players to injury. You want tobsign another that will be injured within 7 plays?

What the F$(K!!!

Sweet.

The fact that Bills fans are looking longingly at a guy like Parrish is emblematic of the sad state of affairs.

• 2 weeks later...

If you were 5'4" 150 lbs playing in the NFL, you'd get injured alot too. Great punter in his day but I wonder if there's ever been a more overrated Bill ever (possibly Jim Leonhard). He got over 400 yards in a season once I believe.

We could use one of those...

If you were 5'4" 150 lbs playing in the NFL, you'd get injured alot too. Great punter in his day but I wonder if there's ever been a more overrated Bill ever (possibly Jim Leonhard). He got over 400 yards in a season once I believe.

No one is more overrated in Bills lore than Jimmy Leonhard