Where in the NFL is Roscoe P ??

T master

Pretty sure he is on the Winston-Salem Grociery Baggers. He got a call from Kurt Warner and was hooked up with a starting position in isle 12.

Anyone that wants this idiot on our team again seriously needs fhier head checked. We just lost 2 players to injury. You want tobsign another that will be injured within 7 plays?

What the F$(K!!!

Maybe I'm just moody today, but why so personal with Roscoe? Starting position in isle 12?!? Then you call him an idiot?! When healthy he brought some good things to the table. Pretty good in the slot and a pretty good returner. Just don't understand the name-calling on someone you don't know. As for the isle 12 reference, are you going to be his manager?!? Pretty sure he made more in 4 yrs than you will in 15. He'll be on isle 12 waiting for you to clean up the spill he caused.

What the F$(K!!!

Maybe I'm just moody today, but why so personal with Roscoe? Starting position in isle 12?!? Then you call him an idiot?! When healthy he brought some good things to the table. Pretty good in the slot and a pretty good returner. Just don't understand the name-calling on someone you don't know. As for the isle 12 reference, are you going to be his manager?!? Pretty sure he made more in 4 yrs than you will in 15. He'll be on isle 12 waiting for you to clean up the spill he caused.

What the F$(K!!!

Yep. The ugly and stupid mob mentality for which my beloved hometown is unfortunately expert at.

But why should Roscoe (who never said anything bad, never did anything bad, and only tried his best while here… even giving a fond farewell to us) be allowed to go quietly with class?

This town basically ran Michael Peca, Dominik Hasek, Doug Flutie and many other athletes out of town based on not much more than pettiness, small-mindedness, and jealousy.

I love my home of 35 years but there's a high level of ignorance in Buffalo.

Yep. The ugly and stupid mob mentality for which my beloved hometown is unfortunately expert at.

But why should Roscoe (who never said anything bad, never did anything bad, and only tried his best while here… even giving a fond farewell to us) be allowed to go quietly with class?

This town basically ran Michael Peca, Dominik Hasek, Doug Flutie and many other athletes out of town based on not much more than pettiness, small-mindedness, and jealousy.

I love my home of 35 years but there's a high level of ignorance in Buffalo.

Good post. Roscoe is a good guy, gave it his all as a Buffalo Bill, and was very classy to the organization and the fans when he left. There is no reason to trash the guy the way some here did while he was with the team and now.