100 million dollar mistake?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looked winded early in the game and we rotated often in first half. Not sure why he is not in top shape.

How much did he play in pre-season to get ready for this game? Actually, how much did any of the starters play? I know they don't want injuries - but there is no excuse for coming out this flat game one....

Hardly defending this awful performance, but it's hard to sack a dude who, like Fitz last year, got rid of the ball in a second.

As for D, it wasn't the line that sucked, it was the secondary. Gilmore got rocked. Their O coordinator simply outwitted Wanstache.

this really isn't about Mario who I Like (but better start showing up) but getting a top HC in here. So I would rather spend 100 mil on a great HC versus a great player

What an epic fail you are

yawn, that goes for your girlfriend Raimius too

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

We would have been better off to give that Money to Jim Harbough, Im sure he would have loved deer in his back yard and our down home college atmosphere.

We would have been better off to give that Money to Jim Harbough, Im sure he would have loved deer in his back yard and our down home college atmosphere.

A colossal disgrace. An unforgettable, embarrassing opening game. No words can describe just how insulting this first game was. People get fired over something like this.

Ever wonder why the Texans did not resign him? Mario Williams is no Bruce Smith. He was a lamb today.

The entire defense was no better than last years defense. Our defense is a paper tiger.Useless, impotent,

no pass rush, we scare nobody, an utter waste of a 100 million dollars.And Chan Gailey has said all along

that they are way ahead of the offense in training camp? What is he smoking? We were supposed to have the

most dominating defensive line in football. They played like choir girls!!! All of them!

Edited by hamtenp

Spiller was a rookie... Not a 6 year 100 million dollar pro bowler.

And it's also his first real game on a new team with new coaches and new system. I think we can give him a few games before we chase him out of town. Especially seeing as everyone on D was essentially useless. To me today was a major failing on the part of #1 coaching staff and #2 fitz. I'm cutting everyone else some slack.

I'm not gonna say we 'failed' signing the guy after one game....and I'm still very happy he's on 'my' team. The Jets were wise to ditch the ball quick. However, the few times Sanchez held the ball a bit I saw nothing even resembling a 'pressure' from Mario. You expect an all pro to be blowing up a practice squad guy (and even some double teams) to at least move the QB in the pocket. Even considering the chipping, doubles that 'great' players receive....they usually generate a few exciting plays a game or open things up significantly for others.

It was not a great effort and definitely not what I was hoping to see on opening day. Rich Gannon said the Bills front four 'might' represent the best D line in the league and I didn't think that was hyperbole pre-game. I hope he's proven right over the season.

And it's also his first real game on a new team with new coaches and new system. I think we can give him a few games before we chase him out of town. Especially seeing as everyone on D was essentially useless. To me today was a major failing on the part of #1 coaching staff and #2 fitz. I'm cutting everyone else some slack.

The thing is, he has a lot of games under his belt and scheme has nothing to do with him beating the undrafted right tackle in passing situations. They weren't even really chipping on him much

LOL...now this is going over board. I get the Fitz talk, hell I am right there with everyone. But Mario is a PROVEN elite football player and pass rusher. Bruce Smith had games like this, they all do. I have faith Mario and this D Line will get to the QB...have no idea where it was today, but it will come around.

Really one game. The entire D-line did nothing in this game. We kinda stopped the run game early. So Sanchez picked our (inexperienced) CB's. Also Mc Kelvin is just terrible, can't wait to say goodbye! New D coed., New scheme, and some new players. Things didn't click well, but give em time to gel. Really one game!