100 million dollar mistake?

We would have been better off to give that Money to Jim Harbough, Im sure he would have loved deer in his back yard and our down home college atmosphere.

Now this thread is more about getting the right coach not that we shouldn't have gotten Marrio, who I like. I'm just saying that would have been wiser to pull out all the stops to get Harbaugh here.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we can probably settle down on this kind of rant until we get some games under our belt. Remember a couple years ago when people were trying to chase Spiller out of town for not being a hero right out of the box? As I tell most women I date, no situation was ever helped by being a drama queen.

I think we can probably settle down on this kind of rant until we get some games under our belt. Remember a couple years ago when people were trying to chase Spiller out of town for not being a hero right out of the box? As I tell most women I date, no situation was ever helped by being a drama queen.

except this has been going on for years, until we get a Good HC and QB and WR we are going no where.

Spiller was a rookie... Not a 6 year 100 million dollar pro bowler.

all that talk about the jets 3 step drop passing game, you know the same thing we do to minimize pass rush

If I could quote this 100 times I would. Some people don't understand football past a scoreboard and stat sheet though.