WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if nothing else Spiller has looked great. Everyone else belongs in football jail, but Spiller is something.

sooooo...brightside?

Not to rain on the Spiller parade but it's usually pretty easy to find running room when your team is down big.

If that scenario came true, it's like tossing deck chairs off the Titantic. Because the problems are deeper than the HC. There's a lot of season left, but the choices Nix has made, switching to 3-4, going with Fitz and not moving up to take a QB, and some of their draft picks are showing he's out of his league as a GM.

I don't think that the 3-4 was Nix' choice. It stemmed from the fact that they couldn't get a legit DC and had to settle for George Edwards who only could coach the 3-4 (and that was questionable, too). The choice to stay with Fitz can be pinned on Nix, though.

If that scenario came true, it's like tossing deck chairs off the Titantic. Because the problems are deeper than the HC. There's a lot of season left, but the choices Nix has made, switching to 3-4, going with Fitz and not moving up to take a QB, and some of their draft picks are showing he's out of his league as a GM.

Yep.

I wish they would just hire me as GM

I think I'm done watching anymore football for the rest of the season maybe for good, this team always, ALWAYS pisses me off. I can't deal with the disappointment anymore. I have stuck with this team year in and year out and have always come away diappointed and angry. It is not worth it, they will continue to suck for the foreseeable future so why waste anymore of my time with this pathetic excuse for a professional sports franchise. Go F*** yourselves Buffalo Bills, you losers.

I think I'm done watching anymore football for the rest of the season maybe for good, this team always, ALWAYS pisses me off. I can't deal with the disappointment anymore. I have stuck with this team year in and year out and have always come away diappointed and angry. It is not worth it, they will continue to suck for the foreseeable future so why waste anymore of my time with this pathetic excuse for a professional sports franchise. Go F*** yourselves Buffalo Bills, you losers.

Gotcha, "bigbillsfan".

Well as I've said a few times, I could see a scenario where Gailey is fired by Nix.

It appears that Gailey is in it over his head and it might give Nix one more season.

IMO, the talent is good enough to win but the coaching is not.

I hate to agree with you but I do. The team looks so unprepared is is crazy. I mean, we need an upgrade at qb, but Fitz is only a small part of the problem at this point. This team is so unprepared,and it falls on coaching

Let's face it: the major problem with the Buffalo Bills is Ralph Wilson. And we all know what it's going to take to solve that problem. Pretending otherwise is pointless.

To the extent that Ralph is responsible for hiring clowns like Nix and Gailey, I would agree. He has paid for talent, it's just that his Front Office and coaching staff wouldn't know talent if it crawled up their arses and let off a cherry bomb.