Sanchez: "Tebow sells seats"

This is the gift that keeps giving gents. These fellows know there's a game Sunday, right?

Sanchez: Tebow sells seats...

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Holmes: Sanchez 'rattled' by Tebow trade

It's amazing isn't it?

On one hand, no one on that team knows how to keep their yapper shut.

Then you mix that with a media corps that's a combination of the Hollywood paparazzi and the Soviet KGB and you get a perpetual motion tabloid generator.

I wonder how much of a distraction it really is for NYC athletes… you'd think they'd become inured to it after awhile.

This will have nothing to do with the final score on Sunday, which I'm not real confident will side on the Bills favor

Inkman, my friend, you may be right. But it is still hard to believe that these guys seem to be so dysfunctional in such a public way. How much that will impact their preparedness on Sunday may be nill. Although, YE OLE has a feeling we are going to see a dominant showing by the good guys.

This is the gift that keeps giving gents. These fellows know there's a game Sunday, right?

Sanchez: Tebow sells seats...

Holmes: Sanchez 'rattled' by Tebow trade

That's OK Tebow will be starting by game 6 :devil: .... or rather 0:) .... ;)

They can run their mouths and focus on their own locker room. We will play our game, punch in the mouth, and club them when they try to get up.

:worthy:

This will have nothing to do with the final score on Sunday, which I'm not real confident will side on the Bills favor

:thumbdown:

The funny thing to me about this whole thing is that the Jets are not sold out for season tix. I could be wrong but usually are they not sold out? It's just comical that if Tebow sells seats, why are they not sold out? Why are they offering season tix for the same price as the Bills season tix? Sure, it's the nosebleeds but still. That's a cheap tix in NYC and they still can't do it.

The funny thing to me about this whole thing is that the Jets are not sold out for season tix. I could be wrong but usually are they not sold out? It's just comical that if Tebow sells seats, why are they not sold out? Why are they offering season tix for the same price as the Bills season tix? Sure, it's the nosebleeds but still. That's a cheap tix in NYC and they still can't do it.

The Jets rape their season ticket holders with huge seat license fees. It has priced many fans out of the stadium.

Love the last sentence of the story. Quote from Holmes:

"Holmes was skipping Sanchez's player meetings by the end of last season, but he appears to have a fresh outlook.

Said Holmes: "I'm going to ride with him until the end."

Really? Did he really just say that?? I think that's called foreshadowing!!!!

"I'm going to ride with him until the end."

"I'm going to ride with him until the end."

Tim Tebow is footballs Garth Brooks. A big phony awe shucks guy with talent that you forget because he is just good at performing

Mark Sanchez is a Ringo Starr. Riding coat tails of a legacy of his past and doing just enough to keep a little bit of light coming his way.

Tim Tebow is footballs Garth Brooks. A big phony awe shucks guy with talent that you forget because he is just good at performing

Mark Sanchez is a Ringo Starr. Riding coat tails of a legacy of his past and doing just enough to keep a little bit of light coming his way.

Was it really necessary to insult Garth Brooks and Ringo Starr like that?

But what Sanchez said is pretty much true, he sells Merchandise (not just seats), although there was an article I read about a month ago that talked about how that merchandise isn't to Jets fans, its merchandise to Tebow Fans. Basically saying that Tebow Fans aren't necessarily Jets fans, and Jets fans aren't necessarily Tebow fans. Tebow fans don't care what team he is on, they follow him to where ever he plays