Please explain how this works?

Gary M

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's what I was suggesting. Middle class people lack relevance. Jesus.

Again: the president insists he will grow the economy from the middle class out. I have no idea how this economic plan works and I am simply and genuinely asking supporters of the president how he plans to accomplish this because the only thing the president suggests is that it includes taxing the 1%. While that is done to make things fair, it does not explain how it expands the economy from the middle out.

That's all i'm asking. Nothing more. What is the president talking about and how does it work?

And there you have it. In 3 short steps, the discussion devolved into "well, you're anti-middle class!"

Clockwork.

There are a lot of good moles on this board.

Hey, glad you're back. Listen...you said you understand the president's concept of growing the economy from the middle class out. You said that that because you understood this concept, you were going to vote for him. I've asked a few times, but apparently you've been busy, but I'll just keep asking: since this is apparently THE reason you're voting for Obama, can you explain the concept to us and precisely how it works?

Not being a smartass. Genuinely curious because I've searched the president's website, I've scoured the internet, and absolutely no one has any clue what he's talking about...including the president.

I'm thinking since you are one of the few who understand the concept, you could explain to us.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, glad you're back. Listen...you said you understand the president's concept of growing the economy from the middle class out. You said that that because you understood this concept, you were going to vote for him. I've asked a few times, but apparently you've been busy, but I'll just keep asking: since this is apparently THE reason you're voting for Obama, can you explain the concept to us and precisely how it works?

Not being a smartass. Genuinely curious because I've searched the president's website, I've scoured the internet, and absolutely no one has any clue what he's talking about...including the president.

I'm thinking since you are one of the few who understand the concept, you could explain to us.

Thanks in advance.

I'll answer for you: he can't. No Barry supporter can. He's the Messiah, remember. It's all taken on faith.

I'll answer for you: he can't. No Barry supporter can. He's the Messiah, remember. It's all taken on faith.

I appreciate that, but he was pretty clear that he understood the concept. I mean, he specifically said he was voting for Obama BECAUSE he understands the concept. So I'm just asking him to explain the concept. How hard could it be?

It is telling that NO ONE has even attempted to offer up an explanation here.

I'll try:

If you steal tax enough from the rich (to ensure they pay their "fair share") and give enough welfare to the poor, everyone ends up in the middle. The more you artificially inflate the middle class through wealth redistribution, everything grows from the middle out.

Clearly it's not at all a retarded rhetorical device designed, focus-tested and delivered for the sole reason to mislead morons into voting for 4 more years of asshat libs running the country into the ground.

I'll try:

If you steal tax enough from the rich (to ensure they pay their "fair share") and give enough welfare to the poor, everyone ends up in the middle. The more you artificially inflate the middle class through wealth redistribution, everything grows from the middle out.

Clearly it's not at all a retarded rhetorical device designed, focus-tested and delivered for the sole reason to mislead morons into voting for 4 more years of asshat libs running the country into the ground.

Don't speculate. Let the people fully behind this brilliant new economic theory explain it. Surely they understand it better and can give an explanation that is not full of doubt and sarcasm.

Thanks in advance.

Can you post a link to the quote your interested in? I didn't say I can explain the concept LA is referring to, maybe after I read the article I can. I said I understand what was meant by investing in people and how we all benefit from that investment in people. I am backing off from posting on the PPP because it usually results in name calling rather than an honest discussion of the issues without anger or harsh words.

Can you post a link to the quote your interested in? I didn't say I can explain the concept LA is referring to, maybe after I read the article I can. I said I understand what was meant by investing in people and how we all benefit from that investment in people. I am backing off from posting on the PPP because it usually results in name calling rather than an honest discussion of the issues without anger or harsh words.

It sometimes ends up with you uttering death threats.

People are actually trying to have an honest discussion with you in this thread. You refuse to answer their questions.

So what the hell do you expect other than name-calling? You're the problem with this discussion.

Considering all of the name calling and mud slinging that happens on here on a minute by minute basis, the occasional death threat seems pretty mild and conservative.

You should see the **** some used to write about me. Never resorted to death threats.

Grow a !@#$ing pair.

You should see the **** some used to write about me. Never resorted to death threats.

Grow a !@#$ing pair.

Seems like most people on this board need to grow a pair since you guys cant seem to let a meaningless comment go. And are we really going to re hash this again? Why don't you let it go.

People are actually trying to have an honest discussion with you in this thread. You refuse to answer their questions.

So what the hell do you expect other than name-calling? You're the problem with this discussion.

I answered the question about investing in people. LA is bringing up a new question or quote that I havn't seen before so I need to read it first before I can answer. No avoidance here.

There are a lot of smart computer people on this board. Earlier today Norton said my services.exe was infected and needed to be replaced. I was getting tons of undeliverable mail coming to my inbox that I didn't send. Also mysterious and unexplained process using 80% of my systems resources. I restored the system and got rid of the infected services.exe file. But I still had 75% of the systems CPU being used by something. Task manager didn't show any process hogging the system. Services shows a ton of services but not how much they are using. Any ideas on what is happening? My system is back down to 2% of CPU being used, which is normal.

There are a lot of smart computer people on this board. Earlier today Norton said my services.exe was infected and needed to be replaced. I was getting tons of undeliverable mail coming to my inbox that I didn't send. Also mysterious and unexplained process using 80% of my systems resources. I restored the system and got rid of the infected services.exe file. But I still had 75% of the systems CPU being used by something. Task manager didn't show any process hogging the system. Services shows a ton of services but not how much they are using. Any ideas on what is happening? My system is back down to 2% of CPU being used, which is normal.

Find your factory restore discs, slick it, reinstall stuff, and run your updates. Not the most popular solution but the only way to be 100% sure the crap is gone