Democratic party platform does not mention God

Gary M

Holy crap, the DNC just crapped purple twinkies all over each other. What a massive screw up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09cEwnivdr0&feature=youtu.be

How are you able to take care of yourself? You can barely complete a thought when you take time to write it down. How do you exist when your words randomly come out of your piehole?

Wait, what the !@#$ was that?? So that's how they vote, by a sound meter? And I'm assuming they're voting to take the word God out? And then they follow it with an invocation from a Bishop. :blink:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what the !@#$ was that?? So that's how they vote, by a sound meter? And I'm assuming they're voting to take the word God out? And then they follow it with an invocation from a Bishop. :blink:

Nope. They were voting to add Him and 'Jerusalem' back in. (Where they had been in '08.)

Nope. They were voting to add Him and 'Jerusalem' back in. (Where they had been in '08.)

Yeah I got that after I posted it. So a rock band from Chicago (Umphrey's Mcee) can have their fans vote on the next song they should play during a love concert using smart phones but the DNC uses the "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!" voting method. :wallbash:

That's nothing. You know who is giving the benediction after Clinton's speech?

Not kidding. Dead serious.

Monica Lewinsky's Rabbi.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/monica-lewinskys-former-rabbi-to-deliver-benediction-after-bill-clinton-speaks-at-dnc/

They BOOED because their will was subverted.

Their reasoning for wanting God and pro-Israel out is not cut and dry, so there's no "math" to be done. In fact, I agree with what this guy has to say:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/guest-voices/post/the-godless-democrats-again/2012/09/05/623f662c-f76e-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_blog.html

The point is this: as much some atheists, separationists and conservative Christians would like it to be so, the absence of a divine reference in the party platform was an accident—an error that masks the Democrats often troubling turn to faith-based politics and pandering.

horse. Shiit.

Hitler liked God a lot.

Nope. He just needed the Catholic Center. Otherwise, he'd have happily done without.

Didn't Romney get a LARGE measure of **** for calling Jerusalem the capital of Israel? :wallbash:

Didn't Romney get a LARGE measure of **** for calling Jerusalem the capital of Israel? :wallbash:

C'mon Tom that's different.

There's no logical reason that its different, but to the left, and the media, it just is..............................................

Nothing to see here from the "leaders" of the obama media

Washington Post headline:

Democrats restore to party platform language on Jerusalem After GOP Criticism

New York Times headline:

Democrats, Pushed by Obama, Alter Platform Over Jerusalem

Nothing to see here from the "leaders" of the obama media

Washington Post headline:

Democrats restore to party platform language on Jerusalem After GOP Criticism

New York Times headline:

Democrats, Pushed by Obama, Alter Platform Over Jerusalem

Msnbc hadn't mentioned the controversy once through out the day.

:lol:

Holy crap, the DNC just crapped purple twinkies all over each other. What a massive screw up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09cEwnivdr0&feature=youtu.be

How are you able to take care of yourself? You can barely complete a thought when you take time to write it down. How do you exist when your words randomly come out of your piehole?

No way was that a 2/3 majority.