Democratic party platform does not mention God

Gary M

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you seriously typed "meat" instead of "meet"?

You idiot.

Yeah, missed that. I'll assume Tom has read enough of my posts to know a screw up when he sees won.

I recognize the possibility that you might do it intentionally, just to !@#$ with me.

Once again I find I have to pray for your poor lost souls. May our all forgiving God grant peace in your hearts and relieve your pure evil hatred of Barack Obama

I'd accept your well-wishes, except that I know God has no place in your party's platform.

Once again I find I have to pray for your poor lost souls. May our all forgiving God grant peace in your hearts and relieve your pure evil hatred of Barack Obama

What a maroon. About every tenth post you come out with your laughable "I'll pray for you haters" non-response.

Every cogent person here, who has had to suffer through your rambling replies realizes that the only way that you can justify some of disjointed beliefs is to pretend that you are pure and everyone else is "evil'

Disagreement doesn't equal hate,..........no matter how many times you lemmings repeat it.

Edited by B-Man

I don't hate the man, just his policies.

So you are special and are not to be criticized, yet when us "liberals" rail(ed) on W we are hateful?

and FTR -

Dubya IS the embodiment of incompetence!

he was soooooo bad Myth Romney didn't invite Dubya to speak at the RNC nomination convention!!

has that ever been done before??

What a maroon. About every tenth post you come out with your laughable "I'll pray for you haters" non-response.

Every cogent person here, who has had to suffer through your rambling replies realizes that the only way that you can justify some of disjointed beliefs is to pretend that you are pure and everyone else is "evil'

Disagreement doesn't equal hate,..........no matter how many times you lemmings repeat it.

I pray for your hateful soul.

Figure it out genius. LOL

If you don't like my posts IGNORE THEM! I'm sure a smart person like you would be able to figure that out.

For years I was called a hater for ragging on Bush's failed policies you hypocrite.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I don't hate the man, just his policies.

I don't hate the man either. On a personal level I have great contempt for him, but I wouldn't say it rises to the level of hatred.. I mean, if he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out, but if he was playing in a puddle of gas I wouldn't light the match.

I don't hate the man either. On a personal level I have great contempt for him, but I wouldn't say it rises to the level of hatred.. I mean, if he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out, but if he was playing in a puddle of gas I wouldn't light the match.

Not lighting the match puts you in the minority.

So you want to see the black man burn? Racist.