who doesnt dress for the Jets

djp14150

For the game of the 53...only 46 can dress (46th being a 3rd QB). That means 7 dont dress for the game....

Which 7 do you think?

i guess:

1. QB Jackson

2. LB White

3. RB Choice

4. OT Young

5. CB Brooks (or his roster replacement if on IR)

6 .LB Morrison

7. FS Howell

For the game of the 53...only 46 can dress (46th being a 3rd QB). That means 7 dont dress for the game....

Which 7 do you think?

Good question. I think we have to see what the roster looks like next Weds. For example, it's a safe bet Brooks won't be on it, his replacement may be a WR such as Rosie or Hagan who will be active.

We dress 46, period - no more emergency QB

You guess:

>1. QB Jackson (likely inactive, unless Brad Smith can't play)

>2. LB White (he was kept for ST. He'll be active)

3. RB Choice

4. OT Young

5. CB Brooks (or his roster replacement if on IR)

6 .LB Morrison

7. FS Howell

I would guess:

1. Colin Brown - Urbik is the actual 2nd string center

2. Sam Young - Hairston is the backup at both RT and LT

3. Delano Howell

4. McGee - I think we bring him on slowly, we want him healthy for the Pats

5.Carrington maybe? - Johnson is listed as a DE but he's been playing backup at DT

6. Dickerson, unless Brad Smith can't go then one of the LB, whichever is least of Bradham or Morrison

7. Tarvaris Jackson, unless Brad Smith can't go

I never understand why they don't just let you dress all 53? 46 players seems kind of small for a professional football team.

I believe it's so teams aren't put at too much of a disadvantage due to injuries to guys who can't play but it is short term enough not to go to IR. In other words, If all 53 could dress and team A had 53 healthy players but team B had 5 guys they were waiting for to come back from injury and could therefore only dress 48, Team B would be at a disadvantage.

I believe it's so teams aren't put at too much of a disadvantage due to injuries to guys who can't play but it is short term enough not to go to IR. In other words, If all 53 could dress and team A had 53 healthy players but team B had 5 guys they were waiting for to come back from injury and could therefore only dress 48, Team B would be at a disadvantage.

^ Reason #3,442 that the NFL should have minor league affiliates.

Also, if you are inactive for the game, do you still get your full pay check for the game?