Who is the Jets best player?

Seriously I was just thinking about this and I dont have a good answer. Sanchez? Tebow? Greene, Holmes?

Maybe Landry?

Thoughts

Horrendous thread.

Shame on you, Hindsight. I had you down as being better than this.

Edited by #34fan

against us next week on offense it will be Keller if his hammy is ok.

65 catches last year, over 800 yards. We havent been able to stop a decent TE in a long time.

I think George Wilson is the only guy that can cover him, maybe Barnett. If they line him up against Moats he better have help.

Revis, David Harris, in theory it should be Holmes here but he's too nutty and inconsistent, mangold lost step after injury last year so not him either. #3 would be someone on their d-line like Ellis.

against us next week on offense it will be Keller if his hammy is ok.

65 catches last year, over 800 yards. We havent been able to stop a decent TE in a long time.

I think George Wilson is the only guy that can cover him, maybe Barnett. If they line him up against Moats he better have help.

Yes relative to us Keller is up there cuz we suck so bad at covering TEs. But around the league he wouldn't rate as high vs other TEs

I agree with what the six pack said about Holmes, but if we're talking about just the best, most talented player excluding any off the field stuff or whatever, I'd go with Holmes. The guy has just made some sick catches, and he's also a clutch performer when he needs to be. I thought the Steelers were nuts for taking him away from Ben. That was a deadly duo. Sanchez just can't utilize him to the best of his ability (thank goodness for us)