Jets swap OTs with the Rams: Wayne Hunter for Jason Smith

I caught like 15 mins of the jests game last night and all they talked about during that time was how great hunter's replacement was playing. Can't remember the dude's name

I caught like 15 mins of the jests game last night and all they talked about during that time was how great hunter's replacement was playing. Can't remember the dude's name

austin howard. he did look better than hunter has, but thats not hard

Makes a difference when you don't have to face Jason Pierre-Paul.

GO BILLS!!!

Hunter is a scapegoat here. The Jets are just looking to lay blame since they can't find the end zone. JPP is just an unblockable beast. He's gonna make every tackle he faces look foolish. Watch what he does against Solder/Cannon wednesday vs the Pats*. Brady may not survive.

Naa, Hunter sucks/sucked wahtevr. they have plenty of scapegoats

There are times you wish the preseason meant something in terms of what teams are going to look like during the real season. The Jets look like a pile, and I would love every minute of it but preseason doesn't mean a thing - most of us know that, others fall for it every freaking year its quite amazing.

Smith went second overall. Is he as big a bust as Mike Williams? Seems like the Jets got the better end of the trade, Smith is still young and Hunter is done.

The Rams know something here. Some Tackles just can't play. I watched the Giants game and thought Hunter's criticism was overblown. The Jets are in panic mode. Rarely, are good decisions made during a panic. The Jets are in a downward spiral and are about to crash.