Steelers Luck goes awry, top two draft picks out

ganesh

Ouch. Tough day for Steeler fans. I hope DeCastro can get back sooner than later. Somehow I don't think the Steelers will miss a beat though. They've had questionable OLines for a while it seems and they always seem to find a way. Ben just takes a beating and continues to kill teams with his passing.

GO BILLS!!!

Ouch. Tough day for Steeler fans. I hope DeCastro can get back sooner than later. Somehow I don't think the Steelers will miss a beat though. They've had questionable OLines for a while it seems and they always seem to find a way. Ben just takes a beating and continues to kill teams with his passing.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed that Ben will always keep them in the division title hunt. Except that they have lost quite a bit of talent on the defensive side this offseason. This is definitely going to be a tough year for them.

ya at least we took out decastro that was one of the few positive things to take away from the game

im sorry for the kid and its tough when young guys get hurt but we play the steelers every other year and they win pretty often vs us so anything that sets their franchise back is good with me

ya at least we took out decastro that was one of the few positive things to take away from the game

I'm sure you didn't mean that the way it sounded.

When you read the article above, it makes it sound like we won the game. When you consider that our first string D held the Steelers to 1.8 yards per carry, maybe it wasn't as bad as we think it was.

im sorry for the kid and its tough when young guys get hurt but we play the steelers every other year and they win pretty often vs us so anything that sets their franchise back is good with me

Disgusting

Try taking your knuckles off the ground and standing up when you walk.

GO BILLS!!!

I hope to Christ you're not serious.

of course im serious

i dont want the guy to get cancer or die or anything - he's already a millionaire his life will be alright

i just want things to go well for my favorite team and not so well for the opposition

for example, i dont want any of the patriots draft picks to work out - i would prefer they went on to have poor nfl careers and not become all pros whether thats due to off the field legal issues or lack of on field performance or injury or just whatever

there are a lot of steelers fans in the area - did any of them send you a sympathy card when the bills got decimated by injury?

Edited by Boludo

of course im serious

i dont want the guy to get cancer or die or anything - he's already a millionaire his life will be alright

i just want things to go well for my favorite team and not so well for the opposition

for example, i dont want any of the patriots draft picks to work out - i would prefer they went on to have poor nfl careers and not become all pros whether thats due to off the field legal issues or lack of on field performance or injury or just whatever

there are a lot of steelers fans in the area - did any of them send you a sympathy card when the bills got decimated by injury?

So cancer's out but severe injury is ok.

You are a true humanitarian after all.

GO BILLS!!!

hey im not going into the game rooting for injuries to happen

but lets face it injuries are a fact of life

every year there are going to be many severe injuries in the nfl that is reality

if they have to happen i would prefer they affect the other teams key guys and not to our key guys

if tom brady goes down again i wont be thinking "oh poor patriots nation doesnt get another SB" i will be thinking "ohh man this sure helps the bills playoff chances!" - that doesnt mean im actively out for blood against brady but should something happen im not going to lie to myself and pretend it doesnt help the bills and it wasnt a good thing for us

Edited by Boludo