Steelers Luck goes awry, top two draft picks out

ganesh

Really?

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if you are, the answer is yes. Apparently he was struggling, and Big Ben asked him if he was struggling with the mental part or the physical part of the game. He said he had the mental part down, and that it was the physical part that was the problem. He said "they're really good here."

The ONLY thing that matters is:

Decastro doesn't get hurt...if he wasn't driven backwards 5 yards.

Forget the injury. It's what caused it that matters. It wasn't the turf :rolleyes:, or a "trick" or a stunt, or anything other than: getting owned.

That is the positive. It's unfortunate that he got hurt, but I'm not going to feel bad that our D line did that, and was doing that the whole game. My personal favorite is Dareus pushing #74 straight into Big Ben...and he was either in the shotgun or took a 5 step drop, I couldn't see it. :lol:

The last time a Bills team went out and dominated a Steeler's team this badly in line play? I'd have to say 93 playoffs. The difference in this game was the Steelers didn't have Neil O'Donnell absolutely panicking, then fumbling and throwing picks.

I will not do the "asking karma for trouble" thing and say that I'm happy DeCastro is injured. I'm not. I don't wish injuries on players. (other than Tom Brady, who has clearly made some deal with the devil)

What I will say, is that I'm excited to see a D-line that can shove a guy five yards back to take that injury. I'm excited to see how other offenses view that, and maybe make their O-lines piss themselves a little.