Bills to acquire Tarvaris Jackson

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have kept Vince Young, but oh well. I'm worried about Jackson having to come in and learn our offense in such a short period of time. If Fitz goes down for any reason, we are screwed. That being said, we may need Tarvaris to start so that he can run for his life. Our O Line hasn't looked great

I am normally a very positive guy but the product on the field has been terrible, preseason or not. Just not seeing the urgency in this team. Freddie looks great, I worry about not having a #2 WR. The OL isnt a concern but Fitz seems beyond nonchalant in his actions and afterwards with the media. I hope these guys arent buying into the pundits hype. Our defense will keep us in games but I see a really rough year again

Can they possibly cut both Young n Thigpen 2 weeks before the season for a guy that hasn't even seen their playbook yet?

I guess the question in their mind is 'can they play Young or Thigpen?' It is still a rumor at this point though.

When Vince Young was in the game yesterday, I kept reminding myself, "this is the guy who singlehandedly willed his Univ of Texas team to a championship. This guy was the third overall pick in the draft, embarrassed the Bills when he was a Titan, went to multiple Pro Bowls, and had a bright future ahead of him. This is that guy." Man, he has fallen off.

I guess the question in their mind is 'can they play Young or Thigpen?' It is still a rumor at this point though.

Not that either has been great but going to be tough for a backup QB to get the reps at this point in order to learn the offense

Ciuld care less about Thigpen but I still think Young can step in and win if needed

Tavaris isn't awful but he isn't any better then Young either IMO

Edited by Max997