Bills to acquire Tarvaris Jackson

This site is so sad sometimes....really you want to know who has he played for so you post? How about reading an article if you don't know....he has better record than Fitz and probably better overall qb rating...he has always been jerked around benched for favre...he kicked our ass after moats took favre out... He isn't a Manning but dropoff from Fitz is not much...and argument could be made he is better

Fitz stats:

2011 Season

rating:79.1

yards:3832

TD:24

Career

rating : 75.0

Yards : 10,936

TD: 68

Jackson stats:

2011 season

rating: 79.2

yards: 3091

TD: 14

Career

rating: 77.7

Yards: 7075

TD: 38

In looking at ratings, stats dont seem to show that one QB is that much better or worse than the other. I would point out that Jackson was probably on a better equipped team on offense (Minnesota) for most of his career .

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this board explodes if the Bills lose to the Jets opening day.

You are probably correct, but at least one thing is going in our favor. If any team in the league has had an offense less productive then ours has been this preseason, it has been the Jets. They haven't scored a TD yet in 3 games.

I have a feeling this board explodes if the Bills lose to the Jets opening day.

Jets game?!? Just wait until our 3rd stringers lose to Detroit's 3rd stringers in preseason this week. It will be the final straw.

We already have threads about people changing their prediction from 10-6 to 7-9. If our backups cant get it done in a glorified practice, we'll be lucky to win 4 games in the regular season!