Bills GM Buddy Nix on Patriots: 'They don't scare me'

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously with such a large group there will may never be a topic we All agree on. But most clamored for a coach that was the opposite of Jauron.

Now we have a coach that's a Leader and not afraid to speak his mind. Don't kill our buzz in the preseason. :beer:

Except that he's not our coach. But I agree anyway.

On this one i must say, we are only as good as our last game.

On another note, it sounds like even the temporary refs are in favor the Patsies! How can this be? I figured this was going to level the officiating this year.

Bad calls all around!! jk..

Doesn't matter. That's the last game that counts. Until Bills can show on the field they're at the same level, it's all talk. Besides, did that one player really have a 70 pt swing in the game?

That game meant far less than week #3.

PTR

That game meant far less than week #3.

PTR

You are right in context sir Bot. That was when the culture changed around here and many of us started to become a tad giddy over our Bills.

The feeling lingers but it needs a good shot in the arm, on the field against the Jets to be precise.

Edited by 3rdand12

Ironic how you get of on 49 unanswered points etc. SJ13 was benched, Fitzy was hurt, most the team was injured... We are the last team the patsies wanna face, especially the second time around later in the year. There is a buzz, not just locally. You will see, Ralph's get the baby shown by Channix & co. State my words peeps, no other time besides this year right now! Now sit back and just Billieve.. Anything is possible! :) Fitz is more than capable along with our receiving core, only worry about linebackers. Worse case, move Nick Barnett back in the middle and roll with the punches.

With Mario, Kyle, Marcel, and Mark Anderson together on the D-line I think that game would turn out a little different. Don't you think?

Yah, that's what everyone says, but I'm not going to be fully satisfied until I see it happen. Pound that Mark Sanchez until he's about the thickness of a crispy tortilla, and I'll be SOLD. -Salsa anyone?

What does winning 34-31, come back from 21, down say?

PTR

It says "Lucky" because Fitz ended that game with what have been a game ending INT that was 10 yards under thrown and picked off. But a penalty that had no impact on the play luckily bailed him out and we capitalized on our second chance and got the go ahead TD later that drive that ended up being the difference in the game.

People keep bringing up that game...a game we barely won despite picking off Brady 4 times (and not all were his fault) and literally gave away with Fitz's awful throw and INT that we luckily got overturned. I dont expect to pick Brady off 4 times again, and without all 4 of those turnovers we lose that game easily. So, before we puff our chest, we need to find a better way to beat them, and hopefully Mario, Dareus, Kyle, and Anderson have something to say about that.

That being said, I wouldnt be scared of them or any team if I was Nix anyway.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Salsa please, only if it's the green variety. Dirty Sanchez isn't far from getting a Dirty Rodriegez from the WhickedWilliams brothers!

Yah, knock him out of a game, and then buy him a hot dog he can eat quietly on the sideline. :D

Until we start sweeping the series against our divisional opponents, I won't be satisified by cheap talk. I want results and want them now. You guys can buy into the talk. I don't care.

Would you be willing to split them? .500 for each afc east team to start? And then work our way up.

Short term achievable goals. Beat the f%&* Jets.