Bills Release Merriman!

well, gentlemen and ladies dressed as men,..

I have been reading this all day long or at least since around my first break at work today. and now i am home and ready to write something.

I am floored by this move.

He only missed a practice or two. Finished one out after getting taped up even. He looked good enough to me against redskins, but resting against Vikes.

as did others on the line by second half.

Buddy and Chan have blown smoke up my chimney and are still doing so.

For someone who has been watching closely all along i am just not sure what just happened here.

Maybe it will fall together as time goes on.

This is one of the strangest situations in awhile. even more perplexing than the money thrown at Chris for questionable motive, and hell i like the guy.

I am concerned the FO is getting nervous.

For now i will keep my eyes and ears wide open.

If shawne gets picked up quickly i will consider it a bad sign. if he wallows about, i might consider that there is an underlying story.

like he was caught doing something bad or is truly injured and will not recover.

The math doesnt work for me at all. Even after reading all this i still am not convinced. Why right now?

signed,

Concerned

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting analogy, but not relevant to my post. I'm not picking on one guy.

Then perhaps you should be the first to combine the two. Because you sure as hell were feeling the waters to see if any fish were present, just waiting to agitate as many as you could, and THEN shove your fist down at least one of their throats. Just because you chummed the waters for as many fish as possible doesn't mean you wouldn't be quite content with one. Like eball, for instance.

Nice work. I'm sure you're proud. Post a picture of your trophy when you get a chance.

GO BILLS!!!

Waste from the start. There was a reason chargers released him and the other teams ahead of us passed. Waste of money, waste of not giving someone else a chance to develop. Nix and gailey have some positives, but a negative is "homerism" toward their former guys, teams and systems.

Mr Weo.

In regard to your query about who would have thought Bills FO would have released Merriman yesterday? i would have thought 0 would be the correct answer.

even for the folks who have not watched him but based opines on a his misinterpreted history. I never saw this coming today.

i am gonna need some time to reflect on this breakup between Buddy and his San diego (whales vagina, literally translated y'know) Guy. lol

Waste from the start. There was a reason chargers released him and the other teams ahead of us passed. Waste of money, waste of not giving someone else a chance to develop. Nix and gailey have some positives, but a negative is "homerism" toward their former guys, teams and systems.

The Bills had first crack at him by virtue of their 0-7 record at the time. FWIW, Miami and Tampa Bay also put in claims.

GO BILLS!!!

I say you win. he didn't play a single game for the Bills, which was the bet.

Good luck collecting.

I don't remember who I made the wager with, but he made it his signature. Hopefully he will come clean to it and not change his signature in order to hide. Was it Doc something or Dareustein?

What are your other examples of this?

Well Chan stated he's back to form, that may be true, but form for him is playing an OLB in a 3-4, playing DE in a 4-3 probably not something he's well suited for. They didn't lie about his health, he just can't play the position I think in hindsight (which is always easy) it may have been a better shot for him trying to latch on as an OLB in a 4-3. It may have ben the same outcome, but would have thought it to have been a fairer assessment??

For those suggesting the Pats or Jets wil lsign him, it could happen as they both play 3-4's Maybe that was their fear, if they kept him til lthe final cut the Jet's would have signed him and by then the Bill's likely would have been putting in their game plan for opening day agaisnt the Jet's. Cutting him now, "he knows nothing, nothing!!"

I'm surprised that they released him. To hear Chan talk about him being back to form. As far as the preseason "inactivity" I thought that they were just making sure that he was going to be 100% when the season starts. Also, who is this Moore guy? I've never heard of him. He tore it up in preseason? Did he line up against the first team, second, or third team offenses?

Then perhaps you should be the first to combine the two. Because you sure as hell were feeling the waters to see if any fish were present, just waiting to agitate as many as you could, and THEN shove your fist down at least one of their throats. Just because you chummed the waters for as many fish as possible doesn't mean you wouldn't be quite content with one. Like eball, for instance.

Nice work. I'm sure you're proud. Post a picture of your trophy when you get a chance.

GO BILLS!!!

Your analogy grows more leaden each time you repeat it. But...ok. I will (I guess?)

Mr Weo.

In regard to your query about who would have thought Bills FO would have released Merriman yesterday? i would have thought 0 would be the correct answer.

even for the folks who have not watched him but based opines on a his misinterpreted history. I never saw this coming today.

i am gonna need some time to reflect on this breakup between Buddy and his San diego (whales vagina, literally translated y'know) Guy. lol

Thanks 3rdand12. That was my point. (That and I would have been trashed by some of the more high minded souls here!).

I don't remember who I made the wager with, but he made it his signature. Hopefully he will come clean to it and not change his signature in order to hide. Was it Doc something or Dareustein?

It was the good doc, I believe. If so, prepare for the equivocation.....

Thanks for helping us recruit players, and oh yeah ... clean out your locker.

I suspected this might happen based on when he played in the Vikings game. Well Buffalo gave him more than a fair shot the past couple seasons. Too bad it couldn't work out.

I too wished it would have worked but i think he's on empty

Your analogy grows more leaden each time you repeat it. But...ok. I will (I guess?)

As do your lame attempts at trying to rationalize your bullsh*t efforts to simply piss people off for no other reason than you enjoy it so much.

You haven't hooked anyone but eball. Perhaps you need to chum the waters with more of your particularly oderous and noxious bait. Happy trolling!

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks 3rdand12. That was my point. (That and I would have been trashed by some of the more high minded souls here!).

That was your point? Ha! Good one.

GO BILLS!!!

As do your lame attempts at trying to rationalize your bullsh*t efforts to simply piss people off for no other reason than you enjoy it so much.

You haven't hooked anyone but eball. Perhaps you need to chum the waters with more of your particularly oderous and noxious bait. Happy trolling!

GO BILLS!!!

That was your point? Ha! Good one.

GO BILLS!!!

scuse me K, but am i in Dutch here? Before the dialogue got personal i thought that " who would've thunk it " was the statement i was referring to.

I never saw it coming at all.

scuse me K, but am i in Dutch here? Before the dialogue got personal i thought that " who would've thunk it " was the statement i was referring to.

I never saw it coming at all.

Not at all sir. Have at it as you will. You are not part of the grand trolling (or noodling) experiment being conducted by the estimable Mr. WEO.

GO BILLS!!!