90th roster spot for who?

djp14150

You needed a new thread for something being discussed in half the threads on the main page?

No disrespect, but have you ever added anything to a thread worth reading? Seems like every time I see a post from you its just some smart azz comment about someone else or their post rather than actually adding any insight to the topic at hand.

That being said, you are right about this thread lol :beer:

Apparently not until August 28th… still over two weeks away. Curious.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3818981

The only thing I can figure is that the Bills brass felt spending time with Jasper was taking away from developing talent they see as more NFL ready, like perhaps Sam Young, Zebrie Sanders and of course Glenn, so why not cut ties ASAP.

No disrespect, but have you ever added anything to a thread worth reading? Seems like every time I see a post from you its just some smart azz comment about someone else or their post rather than actually adding any insight to the topic at hand.

That being said, you are right about this thread lol :beer:

You can use the search function by clicking the gear icon at the upper right. If you're interested in what one user posts then you can simply click on their name then click on "posts".