Software upgrade: Your place to comments here

SDS

I have installed Tapatalk for those who own the $3 app. Let me know if/how it works.

Can't find the forum on Tapatalk. Searched all over.

Edit -- in looking at the Tapatalk website, it seems perhaps you have to "list" the forum on the Tapatalk Network. Don't know if you did that or not.

Anyway, thanks for trying to get this set up!

Edited by eball

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find the forum on Tapatalk. Searched all over.

Edit -- in looking at the Tapatalk website, it seems perhaps you have to "list" the forum on the Tapatalk Network. Don't know if you did that or not.

Anyway, thanks for trying to get this set up!

Oh. I did not do that.

Oh. I did not do that.

If/when you get around to that, would you please post how you list it (i.e., Two Bills Drive or The Stadium Wall or Buffalo Bills Forums) so it will be easy to find?

And are you going to also do it with SabreSpace?

Thanks.

If/when you get around to that, would you please post how you list it (i.e., Two Bills Drive or The Stadium Wall or Buffalo Bills Forums) so it will be easy to find?

And are you going to also do it with SabreSpace?

Thanks.

Two Bills Drive

let's see how it goes 1st.

I still say to try and bring back the option to go back in and pick the page of the thread. I tried to look at the very first post to the epic Mario thread and couldn't. It automatically brings me to page 200-whatever it is. The option is just nice, that's all.

My last gripe. Love the rest tho.

You can do that, you just have to be crafty. In your browser, you should see the ip address for this page (http://forums.twobil...e/page__st__100) up near the top of the page; the page_st_100 means that this is the 6th page of the thread (w/ 20 posts per page, the 100th reply begins the 6th page). If you want to jump to the 2nd page, change that to http://forums.twobil...re/page__st__20 and if you want to jump to the 7th page, choose http://forums.twobil...e/page__st__120 .

It's a bit of a pain, but it will move you around in a thread a lot quicker than 'next' or 'prev'.

Making use for a day think upgrade is a favorable one generally the view a clearer more defined one, overall easier on the eye thus easier to read.

Regarding those who have been marked for conduct that needs me marked , rather wish it was seen by other posters, with perhaps after a time period , said mark removed if poster shows himself/herself understanding of issue. May be a thought.

Site at this time in my opinion both in terms of physical structure and the fine efforts of those responsible for its operation, accolades and great respect and appreciation due. Lessons learned and implemented , Good for you... :) ,

Edited by millbank

I still say to try and bring back the option to go back in and pick the page of the thread. I tried to look at the very first post to the epic Mario thread and couldn't. It automatically brings me to page 200-whatever it is. The option is just nice, that's all.

My last gripe. Love the rest tho.

Click the text: "Page X of Y"

that gives you the text box to jump around.

Can the (I don't know what they're called) icons to the left of the threads (the blue circle and blue star) be changed, at least different colors, so it makes it a little easier to see what threads I've posted in?

Made it red.

Click the text: "Page X of Y"

that gives you the text box to jump around.

Works for the 'regular' board. My way works in the mobile version as well. ;)

PS - Thanks again for all you do to keep this place and SS running. :beer:

Not a biggy, but the spell check doesn't seem to be working. I right clicked and checkmarked the "check spelling" in the text field but it didn't toggle on.

I think we have had issues with that at SS also. I'm pretty sure that's out of my control.

Can the (I don't know what they're called) icons to the left of the threads (the blue circle and blue star) be changed, at least different colors, so it makes it a little easier to see what threads I've posted in?

Red stars now. Excellent!

Why do some avatars have a green button on their lower right hand corner?

Ok, when asking about these things - people are going to need to start providing necessary information. No one calls tech support and says, "My computer is broken tell me what is wrong with it."

You can access the forum by:

desktop

2 different IPB iOS apps

A mobile skin

Tapatalk (presumably in different OS flavors).

I assume you mean tapatalk, because I think that is where I saw this. It only means the member has had recent activity and have not logged out (they are "online" so to to speak).