Kevin Everett

Nuncha

NoSaint:

Excellent find...A+++++++ What a terrific story and video. Amazing how his 30th birthday party was entirely "Bills" themed. Happy for Kevin he was able to fight threw it all and come out the man he appears to be. Sad the Bills lost the player he was on his way to becoming.

Edited by JinWPB

Man, Kev looks great! He was a truly inspirational story for all of us 5 years, and still is. Looking at those pictures, it really is an amazing feat that he conquered. To think, he can hold and carry his little girls is enough to know that life is pretty awesome!

Man, Kev looks great! He was a truly inspirational story for all of us 5 years, and still is. Looking at those pictures, it really is an amazing feat that he conquered. To think, he can hold and carry his little girls is enough to know that life is pretty awesome!

Yea - great to see he is doing as well as possible. Would be great to see him walk onto the field again someday to get the fans and team fired up.

Absolutely. My god I remember how sick to my stomach I was that day. I know he is going to dela with medical issues his whole life, but what a fighter to make it walking again, and functioning with his family.

I hope he comes back to Buffalo when he's ready for a game, training camp, etc. He's d be awesome at the rookie symposium for the NFL talking about how precious their opportunities are and don't squander it.

Lastly, I'm so glad to see the NFL and Buffalo helped to get him the max in his retirement, as he may have escalating medical needs down the road if he still has issues with numbness, seizures, and nausea.

Thanks to all who came up with these posts.

I was at that game. Believe me, I'm right with ya on that! :cry:

Same here... I was at the game wondering why the Hell an ambulance was on the field and couldn't wait for the game to start again and when I went home and watched the game again and saw what happened to Everett, I smacked myself like, you impatient idiot...

It's a Blessing he can walk when doctors said he wouldn't... God Bless...

Kevin will forever be an inspiration to every Bills fan and every person that knows his story. When so many people would have given up, layed down and let life pass them by, he showed that heart, perseverance and an undying commitment to beat the odds can enable you to overcome most anything. The fact that he is standing and holding his daughters is better than winning the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl hasn't ever given back life to a man who almost had it stolen away.